Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Man I hate being outta town for Xmas. Decided to spend the holiday at girl's place and not one shoe store in her area or any nearby cities got the Xmas 9's.

Will be on the hunt for a sz 14. Found a few places outta state that still have em in my sz but the stores won't ship 
30t6p3b.gif

My local HOH had over 200 pairs of these, easy cop for anyone that wanted them, the Kobes now, thats a whole other story...

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Freegums

5aq4up.jpg

14b0wux.jpg

2ag19xf.jpg

280ktpi.jpg

Can't wait to get my pair.
pimp.gif

are the Freegums limited? Will they be available online on release day?
I'm positive they're a GR.

I ordered mine from Sideline Apparel last week and they shipped out a few days ago.

I've decided that I also want the Miami Nights and the Hurricanes. Shiekh Shoes Seattle has the Hurricanes in my size, but no go on the Nights. Anyone know where I can phone in an order for a 9.5?

Really hoping the Freegums get discounted before they discontinue my Swoosh account
nerd.gif

Otherwise, I'm chilling until the Big Bangs (or I can cop the Cannons for a decent price)

Originally Posted by ThaKid125

saw Free Gums today at Basics in the Bronx..

whats good bro, can you tell me where this store is in the bronx? thanks in adavnce for any info..  them kicks are nicee..

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by ThaKid125

saw Free Gums today at Basics in the Bronx..

whats good bro, can you tell me where this store is in the bronx? thanks in adavnce for any info..  them kicks are nicee..

Basics is in Bay Plaza..in Co Op City

Originally Posted by cdubb33

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by cdubb33

205$ for my Lebron 9s and KD IVs :Hat

Bro, you paid that much?
What are you nuts? 

SMH...

For both pairs 205 is too much? Employee purchase, JCrew Bro.
Sorry, bro I thought you paid that for each.
embarassed.gif

Wow, fantastic price.  I'm surprised you were able to snag an employee discount the first day of release.
Not bad...

Anyone know why the laces are thinner on the Xmas....is it cuz of the 3m?....the thicker laces look much better in my opinion

Cant wait to cop those freegums on friday. My boy is holding me a pair. They might be a gr but my boys spot only got 12 pairs.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

I've decided that I also want the Miami Nights and the Hurricanes. Shiekh Shoes Seattle has the Hurricanes in my size, but no go on the Nights. Anyone know where I can phone in an order for a 9.5?
Take the SKU # into any Champs, Footlocker or Footaction and try to get them to do a send/sale or stock locate a pair for you

Anyone know of any stores in Toronto, Canada that are carrying the Lebron IX 'Chinas' or 'Cannons'?

Back
Top Bottom