Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Copped Freegums today. Wasn't planning on getting them but couldn't pass them up for $95.
pimp.gif

Went to niketown downtown luckily I went an hr 15 early got there and there were 30 people lined up.... Mogs had lawn chairs and tents set up all the way out the game
30t6p3b.gif
thank god we got there when we did considering they open up an hr earlier than their fb page said along with majority of them being there for the kobe's however the first 8 heads bought all 3... Me & jewels were both able to copp even though their fb page almost got us trunked
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

They're CRAZY in person

had the Xmas in my hands, EASY pass... did not intrigue me at all... that bland red is terrible...
VIII xmas > IX xmas

heads up Xmas Lebron at my Footaction in Roosevelt Field Mall. FSR as of 2 hours ago.

Easy pass IMO.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Copped Freegums today. Wasn't planning on getting them but couldn't pass them up for $95.
pimp.gif
damn gentry, you covered the top of the receipt but we can all see clearly that its from "Denim Exchange" and the area code. 
nerd.gif
were you trying not to blow them up?

what was the 50% off though? coupon?

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by gentry187

pimp.gif
damn gentry, you covered the top of the receipt but we can all see clearly that its from "Denim Exchange" and the area code. 
nerd.gif
were you trying not to blow them up?

what was the 50% off though? coupon?

Me jelly
frown.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Man December was an expensive month. Can't handle another like this. Bron slow down
Tell me about it bruh.

Myself this past week: Concords x 2, chinas, xmas brons, AAU KD 3s x 2, zen yeezys.
pimp.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at the same time.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Went to niketown downtown luckily I went an hr 15 early got there and there were 30 people lined up.... Mogs had lawn chairs and tents set up all the way out the game
30t6p3b.gif
thank god we got there when we did considering they open up an hr earlier than their fb page said along with majority of them being there for the kobe's however the first 8 heads bought all 3... Me & jewels were both able to copp even though their fb page almost got us trunked
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

They're CRAZY in person

I slept G...
frown.gif

Wore my Cannons today to pick up the Christmas's... dudes were breaking their necks. Got alot of questions about them too. These things are nuts

Just got back from a HOH about 25 mins away from my house, and COPPED MY Lebron 9 Christmas!!! the red is CRAZY!!! I also couldn't pass up on the Kobe 7s either! both are amazing shoes!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

heads up Xmas Lebron at my Footaction in Roosevelt Field Mall. FSR as of 2 hours ago.

Easy pass IMO.

Thanks for the info, may go by there tommorow afternoon

Everyone must me makin that good money with people coppin kobes and lebrons despite the price jump.

Just ordered the Miami Nights for $196 shipped from Skiptomyshoe. They got a 15% off promo going on right now.
Going to pick up the Hurricanes Tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

Cant wait to cop those freegums on friday. My boy is holding me a pair. They might be a gr but my boys spot only got 12 pairs.

Glad I wasnt the only one whos store only got a few pairs, our store got 8, and I thought they were GR, Im thinkin more have to come in this week.
nerd.gif

BTW can someone hook me up with the UPC/Sku of the Cannons? Thanks

Here's my LBJ 9 Xmas story... I called Eastbay 10 mins before launch time, waited the 10 minutes, as soon as they go live, I "add to cart" and operator comes on phone.  I proceed to ask the older sounding lady, if I could order a pair of lebron 9 Christmas shoes,  she tells me "I just refreshed my system and they're not available yet, so you're going to have to call back in a minute."
mad.gif
 I told her they were live and that I had just added them to cart online, I asked if she could refresh her system again... she didnt' even respond and she proceeded to rudely "hang up on me."
embarassed.gif
  It was the only Xmas shoe I really wanted to purchase
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom