Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by outkast9984

yea its crazy...im here in socal trying to find one in my size...thought it would be easy...im not trying to pay crazy resell prices though for these

size 10? im trying to trade mine in for some size 11 Cannons/Chinas/Xmas...

by the end of the week if i cant find a trade im sellin them so i can jus buy the 9s i want... pics posted in 9.5-10
smile.gif

Just a heads up, If you get a UPC, as of yesterday, you were able to stock locate and order Christmas Lebrons in Mens, I hope this can help out a few NT'rs!

I want the Galaxy's.. And then try to find OSU, im not an OSU fan. Longhorns, but Ill wear them... anyone has info on RD for Galaxy's?? PM me

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^
do you know the upc?

Sorry, I don't, and Im off today. But any store that sold them this week should be able to pull it up in there computer for you, if they tell you they can't, they are lying, its in the sales history or someone can chime in with the UPC. This is speaking for Footaction, for sure, but you can check Footlocker and Champs too.

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

Just a heads up, If you get a UPC, as of yesterday, you were able to stock locate and order Christmas Lebrons in Mens, I hope this can help out a few NT'rs!

i thought you had to wait 2 weeks before you could stock locate?

Originally Posted by mrlongong

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

i thought you had to wait 2 weeks before you could stock locate?
you do.

policy is that items cannot be stock located until after 2 weeks from the release date.

Still no info on the Big Bangs yet.  As for Marqueesole being legit, I have heard they were all good up until the whole concord disaster, but one thing I did hear is that they dont ship with the og box (I dno if thats true or not, I emailed and asked and never got a reply)

Gonna update the thread shortly, been out of town on holiday stuff.  Here are some new freegum pics lol:

nike-lebron-9-freegums-2-570x427.jpg

Never knew it said this on the tip
pimp.gif

nike-lebron-9-freegums-3-570x427.jpg

nike-lebron-9-freegums-4-570x427.jpg

The Big Bangs take my breath away. I go six to midnight. I....you get the point.
tongue.gif
  Those will be my first Lebron 9. Agree with others who have mentioned it's like the Kobe VI OC.

LOVE.

I walk into a mom-pop shop yesterday and they had the "Free-Gums" and to my surprise they also had them in GS sizes as well. Guess they're not that limited.

why exactly do these run so small?? I'm usually a 11-11.5 guy, but to feel comfortable in these I need a 12 easy. copped 11.5 in the chinas before I realized...they're tight as hell smh

i think i got to stay out of this thread a bit, thinking bout copping those freegums and osu now, im trying to only copp those griffeys and galaxys and its it, foreal

Originally Posted by luxurious24

i think i got to stay out of this thread a bit, thinking bout copping those freegums and osu now, im trying to only copp those griffeys and galaxys and its it, foreal

me and you both, between the freegums, chinas, cannons, big bangs, dunkmans... Lebron is about to make me broke.

Originally Posted by XWillie BeamonX

I wish I could've gotten those free gums off deadstock for 120 smh I'm always missing out
I was about to pull the trigger, but I remembered some people complaining about them having terrible customer service and taking forever to ship the shoes. Does anyone have any stories?

i know im in the minority (or more likely the only one haha) but i have no desire to cop the cannons, chinas, or galaxys. all 3 dont really appeal to me. maybe because im 30+.

Back
Top Bottom