Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

Originally Posted by sneakermane

# 2 on the list is EASILY the BREDS (with white or red laces ) I wear my BREDS more than any other, they are so so so so sweeeeeeeeet they make ya mouth water

i happen to LOVE the Dunkman 8's so ima good right thurr.

http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/Bigsteve87/Gifs/?action=view&current=2qkqn1x.gif
laugh.gif

i know i know, thats the reaction i get whenever i voice my opinion on this one, but there is just somethin bout these BRED IX's that get both my oars in tha water. 

ima glad to finally be in tha minority to be honest

slap some lebron red laces in em though ............       
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
     JUS LIKE CANDAY !

i feel ya homie...

bred IX's are ill. still only coppin on sale tho...

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by Mr Rogers

All-Stars, SLH, and Big Bangs will be copped. My oh my.

aren't all stars and big bangs the same thing?

Some outlets are sayin' the navy colorway is the All-Stars.  Either way....copped! 

Originally Posted by toine2983

Man Nike isn't messing around with the colorways for IXs.
pimp.gif

The Cool Greys and the Triple Blacks (hopefully at a discount) are the next ones on my list.

I'm probably the only person that frequents this thread that has no interest in the Big Bangs. They don't appeal to me at all.

Im with you on the big bangs. I feel the same about them as i do the chinas. For the 9s to work they need to have the color blocking of the ums, freegums and cannons.

All-Stars, SLH, and Big Bangs will be copped. My oh my.

Some outlets are sayin' the navy colorway is the All-Stars.  Either way....copped! 
The blue pair is a part of the Dunkman Pack being released on March 2, 2012 not the All Stars read a few pages back....

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by TheyHateMe

We must pray for other shoes that release near the release date of the BIG BANGS....
this has to be the c/w Petrie was talking about!!

That's what I was thinking too....it HAS to be.
Actually, Petrie was talking about the "Griffey/Dunkman" colorway as his absolute favorite. He said this on Twitter.

TheyHateMe wrote:  
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG VOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG VOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

IM AT WORK SCREAMING LIKE ALITTLE SCHOOL GIRL!!!!!!!!!

I CANT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIITTT!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but for real, those big bangs are COPPED.

big bang ugly AF!!!! 
best believe once i get em i"ll go ham like this:

damn must have big bang dunkman n griffey!!!! cool grey mango n em... mybe at the outlet.. (170) a pair waouh!!!!

Originally Posted by Joulze

The blue pair is a part of the Dunkman Pack being released on March 2, 2012 not the All Stars read a few pages back....
Nah I'm good.  Too much clutter and rhetoric...
One again....COPPED!

Originally Posted by JRodski

# 2 on the list is EASILY the BREDS (with white or red laces ) I wear my BREDS more than any other, they are so so so so sweeeeeeeeet they make ya mouth water

i happen to LOVE the Dunkman 8's so ima good right thurr.

http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/Bigsteve87/Gifs/?action=view&current=2qkqn1x.gif
laugh.gif

i know i know, thats the reaction i get whenever i voice my opinion on this one, but there is just somethin bout these BRED IX's that get both my oars in tha water. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
     JUS LIKE CANDAY !

i feel ya homie...

That gif was more so directed at your luv of the Dunkman 8s.
Go figure....

I guess I'm one of the few who aren't amazed by the big bangs quite yet. I really need to see em in person before I pull out the $$

SLH and Griffeys are looking clean as hell

Originally Posted by srvballer

I guess I'm one of the few who aren't amazed by the big bangs quite yet. I really need to see em in person before I pull out the $$

SLH and Griffeys are looking clean as hell

Hahahaha, see them in person first? We will ALL be lucky to even see them in person at all.

Originally Posted by pelimpe

big bang ugly AF!!!! 
best believe once i get em i"ll go ham like this:

damn must have big bang dunkman n griffey!!!! cool grey mango n em... mybe at the outlet.. (170) a pair waouh!!!!
Big bangs are ugly but you must have? 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by nikelism

Let the game began
smokin.gif

Hornets with BIG BANG~!!

only two i need right now and liked after the chinas and this was before we found out bout the GITD n 3M
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

will be done after these...............................................................................hopefully
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JRodski

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
     JUS LIKE CANDAY !

i feel ya homie...

That gif was more so directed at your luv of the Dunkman 8s.
Go figure....
ahhhhhhhhh i shoulda known, they dont seem to be too popular among many cats at all.... to each their own   
sneakermane if u r lookin for a pair of Dunkman 8's they still got em round my way just hollar   
wink.gif

IMA 100% with Mr Petrie in FAVORITE COLORWAY, those Griffeys got me  DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOLIN ! hottest shade of blue ive ever seen on a shoe BAR NONE !

Originally Posted by nikelism

Let the game began
smokin.gif

Hornets with BIG BANG~!!

Going To the Space Soldier~

Let's Bright it Up in the Dark Space~~

Flash and without Flash, 3M material is Cool...
glasses.gif

ENJOY GUYS~
wink.gif
eek.gif

Man those Big Bangs are bright
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Those SLH look nice.

But those Dunkmans will be mine. CAN'T WAIT

The big bangs are crazy!!! I kind of like the Hornet a little more for some reason...the cool greys are clean too

Back
Top Bottom