Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

laugh.gif
AT THE LAST FEW PAGES.

wasnt impressed with pics of the cool greys.... saw em in person today. Lebrons are def comin correct this year with some of these colorways.

you crazy man just wait.

Soe much hype aroun the foams will make the BB more obtainable.

I was planning copping both but after looking at the quality of the Foams I may just resell them and get two pairs of Lebron BB

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

After that ASG debacle lets talk about more pics of the Dunkmans...
Via SN

nike-lebron-9-dunkman-new-images-2.jpg

nike-lebron-9-dunkman-new-images-1.jpg

nike-lebron-9-dunkman-new-images-3.jpg

nike-lebron-9-dunkman-new-images-4.jpg

nike-lebron-9-dunkman-new-images-5.jpg

^looks like its black based as oppose to a grey base...  i thought they would look similar to the CGs... these pics makes them look much better than I anticipated... sweeeet!
pimp.gif

I just don't understand why people would be mad when they ordered and KNEW they would be cancelled. Some of you were like "I'm sure they're going to be cancelled but I'll still try" then get mad when they are?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

you crazy man just wait.

Soe much hype aroun the foams will make the BB more obtainable.

I was planning copping both but after looking at the quality of the Foams I may just resell them and get two pairs of Lebron BB

i hope youre right.

Originally Posted by mross16

Just got a 10% off code. How are some of y'all getting 15% and 20%?

I received a 10% off on one order I placed and a 15% off for the other canceled order.  The discounts seem to be random.

what is everyones fav colorway out of the 3 pairs that are set to release 3/2? (mangos, dunkmans, swingmans)

Gotta be dunkmans for me. I'm getting the swingmans but I'm not 100% sold on them still. Mangos are nice but are going to be a casualty of so many pairs between the 24th of feb and 3/2. If they released at a different time I wouldn't even hesitate to cop

i dont understand how so many ppl can post the same thing over and over again about their orders being canceled. Nobody cares anymore. Get over it.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by BronLe

when will stores get their shipments of big bangs?

Between next Tuesday and Thursday.
My HoH got them 2-days ago. My buddy showed me the Foams, Lebrons & KDs earlier today. I'm ready to get them all, but will be happy with either one...

Back
Top Bottom