Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by SGkicks15

Thank you so much to the dude that posted that number... Was able to snag my pair
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I would go to sleep when I did
laugh.gif

At least some of us got them.
pimp.gif

Wow! Lots of hostility in this post! Its funny because us NTers are to blame in part. I have been saying in my last few posts and in previous posts on my old account that we "sneakers heads" should boycott Nike/Jordan brand until they (at the very least) start producing more of these sought after kicks. I have already started my boycott of brand Jordan due to bad quality and low quantity of releases. The actual retailers need reform too.

They all of a sudden act like they are bosses and think they can treat you like crap just because they have the inside scoop...when all they are is Al Bundy with referee stripes on.

This is Wack. Lotteries, camping out, resellers, kids buying retro's they know nothing about...smh.

MARK MY WORDS...THIS SHOE GAME WILL HAVE IT'S 9/11 MOMENT! THERE WILL BE SOMETHING THAT HAPPENS SO BAD, THAT IT WILL CHANGE THE WAY THESE RELEASES GO DOWN FOR GOOD! THERE WILL BE AN INCIDENT THAT FORCES NIKE AND JB TO TAKE ACTION ACTION AND RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!!

It's just a shame that they don't do something about it now...

Originally Posted by riddla713

my luck is so bad i feel like shooting myself, i still have all the all star joints except the foams but i just cant believe i cant cop from nbastore when i was refreshing this thread every 3 minutes and i attempted to order less than a minute after dude posted the link.

You already have all the all star joints minus foams......how exactly is your luck bad? some people aren't even lucky to get one pair.

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

Wow! Lots of hostility in this post! Its funny because us NTers are to blame in part. I have been saying in my last few posts and in previous posts on my old account that we "sneakers heads" should boycott Nike/Jordan brand until they (at the very least) start producing more of these sought after kicks. I have already started my boycott of brand Jordan due to bad quality and low quantity of releases. The actual retailers need reform too.

They all of a sudden act like they are bosses and think they can treat you like crap just because they have the inside scoop...when all they are is Al Bundy with referee stripes on.

This is Wack. Lotteries, camping out, resellers, kids buying retro's they know nothing about...smh.

MARK MY WORDS...THIS SHOE GAME WILL HAVE IT'S 9/11 MOMENT! THERE WILL BE SOMETHING THAT HAPPENS SO BAD, THAT IT WILL CHANGE THE WAY THESE RELEASES GO DOWN FOR GOOD! THERE WILL BE AN INCIDENT THAT FORCES NIKE AND JB TO TAKE ACTION ACTION AND RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!!

I SAID THIS EARLIER IN ANOTHER POST....I TRULY BELIEVE MYSELF THAT THIS MOMENT IS COMING FOR SURE.

ALSO, IT IS FUNNY HOW THE STORE EMPLOYEES BECOME BOSSES WHEN A HOT RELEASE SHOWS UP BUT COME THE NEXT DAY AND DAYS IN BETWEEN THEY ARE BEGGING YOU TO BUY THE CRAP STUFF AND ACCESSORIES
laugh.gif

I feel you Memphis! Everyone is turning a blind eye now...but when that point we are speaking of hits, its going to force reform with Nike, jb and retailers.

So jimmy jazz.com had one size 9.5 as of 6:07 am. I was refreshing the page all day yesterday and woke up and just did. Def not my size but hey I'll take and hopefully find my size in a trade. Anyone else get through with them?

Originally Posted by bxstylez

i lucked out with a sz 13 (lebron galaxy) at hoh 34th
i must've showed up around 810am, mind you the store opened at 7am .... waited 30min, and only 5 pairs were available -- sizes 13 and 14

i'm a size 12 -- so i was determined to try and check niketown around 9am (they dont open the doors til 10am)
so there's like 20 other people ahead of me, all waiting to purchase the fuel band

i ask security if they had any lebron galaxy's left -- he said "sold out!"
disappointed, i turned and walked half a block ... only to turn back around and wait in the line for the fuel band and check out the sneaker section on the 3rd floor afterwards

so after waiting in the rain for an hour -- store finally opens up and they let us in 5 at a time for the fuel band

as i'm at the register getting ready to pay for the band .... some worker brings down a "LEBRON 9 AS" box, size 12
i ask the cashier if they're holding that pair for anyone ... she asks around, and said, "no, do you want it?"
i casually say, "sure, can i pay for the shoes instead of the fuel band" -- she laughs, and says OK

not only did i finally get my size .... i put up the sz 13 for sale on ebay at $400 shipped -- listing ended in less than 5 minutes with 400 in my paypal account minus fees
woo-hoo!
talk about luck!
Nice!!!
Lucky i didn't bump into you i would have cop the 13 off you quick....

this is very true....smh
the bs that went down where i camped out was beyond stupid and unorganized..

I was probably still up right around the time the dude posted about NBA Store.
Just not meant to be, but at least some more people got their hands on some!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Man %%#* all ya that got the Bangs last nite off NBAStore.....refreshed like 20 minutes before and went to bed since didn't figure they wouldn't come out [/color]
mad.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

Man..... even if I woke up soon enough to get the LeBrons I couldn't due to orders not being canceled on time
frown.gif

Originally Posted by verse001

whatup, just got my mangos in
please don't sleep just cuz of the swingmans and %*+!
smile.gif
Still not doing it for me. I'll be going for the Swingmans on Friday, and maybe even the Dunkmans.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

ALSO, IT IS FUNNY HOW THE STORE EMPLOYEES BECOME BOSSES WHEN A HOT RELEASE SHOWS UP BUT COME THE NEXT DAY AND DAYS IN BETWEEN THEY ARE BEGGING YOU TO BUY THE CRAP STUFF AND ACCESSORIES
laugh.gif

Very true. 
 I work for the company and when big time releases drop, cats within the company switch their whole personas up.  Pathetic.

Got refunded on the Flight Ones because pre-orders on my site were taken. Then I missed out online at NDC. Woke up and copped the Lebrons and Flight Ones so easy. God was on my side LOL. Lotta other dudes grabbed pairs easy. We were scurrying like rats at the Employee Store. All the things I copped for this past weekend from various spots.

since I already have an orange based shoe in the Big Bangs I'll probably pass on any Lebron until Lake's drop.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

laugh.gif

Very true. 
 I work for the company and when big time releases drop, cats within the company switch their whole personas up.  Pathetic.

This is what kills me. The arrogance shoots up by a cool mill

Has anyone complained that the shoes don't glow that bright? I didn't know if it was like a "glowstick effect" where you have to walk on them to get them to glow a little more LOL. The Flight Ones glow way more than the Lebrons.

Back
Top Bottom