Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by RV019

Anyone know if the SLH will be a GR? I really do not wanna stress over these lmao

Yeah they will
pimp.gif

^No. Just the Swingmans. Wouldn't make any sense for the Dunkmans to have that halo/swing when they've never had that before.

Originally Posted by atraain

so are the dunkman 9s gna have the halo on the dunkman logo?

What halo? Are you referring to the ring around the logo for the swingmans? Those are to emulate Griffeys shoes. Hence the logo on the back similar to KGJs logo and the emerald/mariners color scheme. 
But to answer your question, from the pics it looks like its just the actual guy dunking for the dunkmans this year

Nice pics Brandon! Nice collection so far and it'll continue to grow.
pimp.gif
Great move on Nike not putting the Galaxy print on the outside of the IX. After wearing the Kobes, I realize the print on the outside doesn't look good at all. Looks like someone was wearing a pair of VII at a paint ball match. Glad I sold it as fast as I could.

Umm I hope nobody paid attention to the guy in the video saying Saturday release for the 3. It'll be a shame if someone missed out.
laugh.gif
3 more days for the Dunkman and I got something to do on them haha.

Originally Posted by hares1370

we just got like 40 pairs of the dunkmans and like 14 pairs of the summits so far @ fourseasons mall in Greensboro Nc...its gonna be a easy pick up...i dont think resellers will pick these up 

What about the Swingmans?  And what store in 4 Seasons?

Hey guys, new to this thread. Just random question: Do any gr's come with extra laces? I'm aware that out of the 3 releasing this weekend 2/3 have extra laces. Just inferring some possible conclusions.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Nice pics Brandon! Nice collection so far and it'll continue to grow.
pimp.gif
Great move on Nike not putting the Galaxy print on the outside of the IX. After wearing the Kobes, I realize the print on the outside doesn't look good at all. Looks like someone was wearing a pair of VII at a paint ball match. Glad I sold it as fast as I could.

Umm I hope nobody paid attention to the guy in the video saying Saturday release for the 3. It'll be a shame if someone missed out.
laugh.gif
3 more days for the Dunkman and I got something to do on them haha.

Thanks. As much as I say I'm not going to pick up anymore I know I'm only fooling myself. The collection sure will grow. Ready to see what you have planned for those dunkmans. I like the Kobe's but I'd say out of the big 3 for all star weekend they are my least favorite. Looks like I ate fruity pebbles chewed them up and spit em out. With that said I still like them.

ahhh just copped a size 12 in the big bangs for the cheapest i've seen since rd. finally i dont have to think about these anymore. i feel like they were tormenting me lol. price was over retail, but when you get screwed by nike, sometimes you gotta just bite the bullet and keep moving. hopefully the swingmans this weekend are way easier to attain on ndc. still on the fence if i want the dunkmans or not. i'm smooth on the mangos. these bb's just cut into that budget lol

Congrats freeze. Yeah sometimes you have to put your pride aside and just do it. Sucks but nothing like getting something you've really wanted. Shoes cars electronics whatever af least you have them now.

Lebron_9_Dunkman_W-5__41969_zoom.jpg

i was thinking bout the dunkmans, but i think i will pass. it is better than the 8s ps, but just not feeling it. i think if it was a darker base color and not a grey, that green would pop more. also not having a green swoosh really seems like its missing something. if shoe was more black, and green swoosh, would look nicer imo.

as someone said, can prob id a better one.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

^No. Just the Swingmans. Wouldn't make any sense for the Dunkmans to have that halo/swing when they've never had that before.

k, wasnt sure, cuz i read something about them having the halo

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Congrats freeze. Yeah sometimes you have to put your pride aside and just do it. Sucks but nothing like getting something you've really wanted. Shoes cars electronics whatever af least you have them now.

thanks bro and you're right. sometimes pride can be the difference between having something, or thinking you'll just 'wait it out, prices will drop'..until they disappear.

dope collection btw.

Originally Posted by Freeze

ahhh just copped a size 12 in the big bangs for the cheapest i've seen since rd. finally i dont have to think about these anymore. i feel like they were tormenting me lol. price was over retail, but when you get screwed by nike, sometimes you gotta just bite the bullet and keep moving. hopefully the swingmans this weekend are way easier to attain on ndc. still on the fence if i want the dunkmans or not. i'm smooth on the mangos. these bb's just cut into that budget lol

Congrats fam. Glad you got yours.

It's only the Swingmans that will have the "halo", as a tribute to Ken Griffey Jr who had the Swingman logo. 
Swingman.jpg

dunkman21-e1328297958794.jpg

I really want to like the dunkmans, I'm trying, they're off/on for me. Currently back on after the video, gametime decision definitely after I get the swingmans. I could ID a better pair but these are cheaper & not a bad option...& not foam lol

If for whatever reason I can't get the swingmans Friday I have an ID ready, then I'm done with this BS, that would be my breaking point.

It's only the Swingmans that will have the "halo", as a tribute to Ken Griffey Jr who had the Swingman logo. 
Swingman.jpg

dunkman21-e1328297958794.jpg

http://sneakernews.com/20...an-swingman-logo-sample/
probably what he saw

anyone know where i can still find this? any place online or in nyc? i saw footaction 34 had some but wasn't sure if they still had any more. what was the retail on it btw?

edt:
never mind, i did some research and found em. for anyone interested, read on....

i started off googling "nike lebron orange shirt" and slowly after a couple more searches i wound up with the style code which is: 540228-846

and there are two types i found this one here which says hoop city on it
http://store.nba.com/prod...x.jsp?productId=12663670

and i found this one (which is the one i copped) without the hoop city.
http://store.nike.com/us/...-inline/cid-1/pid-547762

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by DrKickologist

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

6.5y are my true size--- china's, MNs have been 7s cuz they didn't come in GS. I wanted big bangs, but I guess I'm glad I missed out because honestly I don't even want them like that anymore. What am I going to do with an ORANGE shoe? I don't even like orange like that 
laugh.gif
 I always liked the SLH's but I just knew they wouldn't be dropping in GS.  I want them but I'm over spending 2 bills on a  single pair of shoes, I don't know how you guys consistently do it 
eyes.gif

with all that being said I will most likely still be copping the SLH. But then I'm done with all kicks for the rest of year. 
I think you want these ORANGE shoes...lol...come on you LOVE orange...lol
well when you the SLH drop it will NOT be your last pair of lebron for the year or any other sneakers....Watch when the low 9's drop you will get that Itch again!!!!!

nah, more of financial thing--- not just kicks. I'm cutting on my spending period. Big Bangs were gonna be my farewell to the game but now I'll shift my sights to the SLH's
and I scooped a LJ jersey off the 'bay for 20 solid so I'm good this summer  
laugh.gif
 No more spending money on clothes and shoes for a whole year 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

oh i understand the financial thing gotta do what's right...you don't like any of the release dropping this friday?
Hold on the whole year...did someone put you in sneaker rehab??? 

Since it will probably be impossible to get more than one of the three on NDC tomorrow with only one computer, I had to pick one. That unboxing vid of the Dunkmans sold me. 
eek.gif

I still think Swingman then Dunkman then Mango but Dunkman is making a push for that top spot. That video and some of the more recent pics are making me have second thoughts. Guess I will have to put them both in my hands and decide then.

Back
Top Bottom