Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

mangos gonna look nice with some sf giants gear
smile.gif

Man footlocker messed me up tonight, talked to dude earlier today and he said they could order all three, called and got right with a rep and then she told me she can only order the dunkmans cause they have to keep them separate but I order eastbay products all the time on the footlocker phone number...

they must have a tons of those i just copped dunkman 8 min after they post link on NDC

Sooooooxoo easy. Tried to get both but could only do 1..randomly went w the mangos. Try and do swings tomorrow in store..Got to say because of all that February hype shoes were impossible to get. Now that it died down it should be easier

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Anyone get their order confirmation email from Swoosh/Nike? Checked out right away and still didn't get it yet. Charged my card already and it shows up in order status. I have an order number...
Yeah....got it immediately

all i want is the dunkmans!! i have the galaxys but F em! lol if i dont get these dunkmans tomorrow...
30t6p3b.gif

Got my first pair of Lebron 9's, the Dunkmans. Just something about Black and Volt. 
pimp.gif

Wanted to get the Swingmans too, but I realized I think I only like em cuz of the Swingman "mystique."

thinking about the mangos but the more i look, the more they look like a tangerine wrapped in aluminum foil

Can someone PS some emerald/freshwater speckles on the swingmans? Just had a random idea pop into my head

Anyone get their order confirmation email from Swoosh/Nike? Checked out right away and still didn't get it yet. Charged my card already and it shows up in order status. I have an order number...
Got mine, wait like 5 mins

Surprisingly pain-free tonight. I have 9:05pm on my receipt. The red laces will go in those Swingmans immediately.

Swingmans from NDC n Dunkamns of eastbay yeahhhh buddy I feel good after crapping out on the All star realeases.
Good luck to al those trying to cop tomorrow.

Any chance these ship tomorrow? I can't wait for next week. Should get these and some Cannons delivered to my house. Gonna have to take a break after this unless I get lucky with some Yeezy's.

No not yet but I just checked my bank and the order amount has been taken out (or at least on hold)

Originally Posted by torres

mango sold out in 11, 11.5 and 12....tried all 3 sizes, no luck
frown.gif

You try NDC? I got through VERY EASILY on my phone for the swingmans, had to enter a new shipping address & all

Back
Top Bottom