Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by thapointguy

lol ppl scrambling for the mangos now.

I posted my on foot pictures of the mangos over a week ago and 90% of the people on here hit me with the 
sick.gif
. Now there 
pimp.gif
 though. Oh well Congrats folks

again

Stop posting those pics! You had me wanting to reconsider before! Smh I'll be ok though, I'm still going to stay away...yup.SN, Nike confirmation email just came, I'll sleep well now

what's up with eastbay? as soon as they put them on the site for sale, I tried adding the sm and mangos to my cart just to see if it would work and for both shoes it said that 9.5 was sold out. exactly the reason why I never buy from these fools.

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

Originally Posted by toine2983

Looks like this release is starting to sell out now.

Sizes are dissappearing on Eastbay, guess I'm SOL.

what size are you? NDC still have sizes

I was hoping the Swingmans would sit for a while because I don't have the money to get them right now.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

So how'd everyone do? Did they sell out instantly? Just got back from the gym so I didn't get to see the chaos lol

it was a success for most of us.  i scooped the swings n dunks myself.  mangos sold out uber fast.  the others are gone pretty much too.

Eh, what the heck. Went and copped the Dunkmans just now on Eastbay too. Looks like they still got plenty. Awesome.

Confirmation e-mail received. PS Vita time
glasses.gif
, g'nite and congrats to all who copped with no chaos!
Now if the SLH's are like this...
pimp.gif

Eastbay will double box the Swingman so no complaints of smashed boxes. Dunkman and Mango will not survive the same fate.
laugh.gif

i think i snagged the last size 16 pair of Mangos on eastbay. sweet.

hopefully i can get the swingmans at some point and avoid getting taken by some reseller pig.

Got my confirmation email. Noticed that I had ground shipping saved. Was to scared to go back and change it for fear it might sell out. Oh well money saved. Thanks nike

Nike should be thanking you sir
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by sk3tch

Confirmation e-mail received. PS Vita time
glasses.gif
, g'nite and congrats to all who copped with no chaos!
Now if the SLH's are like this...
pimp.gif
doubtful...these will be gone quickly- quicker than any of the 3 tonight... pretty close to 100 % certain about that. We will see.

For me, all i did was select 2 day air and it had the cost as free. It had $8 for ground shipping and I laughed and picked the 2 day air since it said it was free.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by datdamndeuce

If so then 
tired.gif

I know NOW! Order was placed 30 minutes ago though lol. Free ground shipping is cool though I'm not wearing them right away

What?! Free two day air? Man Has anyone ever had any luck calling nike to get shipping changed?
how? just tried to check out from a different account with 2 shoes and 2 day is $15 for me??!?!

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Originally Posted by mross16

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Anyone get their order confirmation email from Swoosh/Nike? Checked out right away and still didn't get it yet. Charged my card already and it shows up in order status. I have an order number...
Yeah....got it immediately

Yea I haven't received any conf. email yet... But everything else that you mentioned has taken place...
I just got an Order Confirmation email after about 30-45 minutes from placing my order. 

Originally Posted by BigPoppaBaker04

NDC didnt work for me tonight, sat on hold on eastbay for 30 minutes, when I finally got through, locked up the mangos and dunkmans in size 11.5, swingmans are back ordered until 3/9 and I'm #50 on that list, should be good. Might head out in the am to secure a pair of swingmans.

So they dont even know how many they are getting? Eastbay/Footlocker really made me mad tonight...
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom