Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by torres

these sold pretty well considering that they are GR, only small sizes left in a few stores I called...I was able to use the BDAY coupon on both SM and DM, saved $50
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Youre the 2nd person who posted the use of the bday coupon.
Im curious, are u in nyc?
I bet most stores in nyc wouldnt allow using the bday coupon on a new release.

Originally Posted by chi210

Guys whts up wit Eastbay!!! Swing mans on back order!!! Where's the Eastbay rep??? Lol crzy

Eastbay Rep, chime in on this please. Looks like my Dunkmans shipped, but not my Swingmans because they're on back order. Will you guys fulfill these orders on March 9th?

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

NOBODY has SM here in Socal, just Dunkmans. This is insane.

NTLA has a bunch left. Just left 30 minutes ago and they had sz 7, 8-12, and 13. Was able to look at 4 pairs of sz. 11 to choose the cleanest one. They have plenty. A bunch of people who pre-registered didnt come back to pick them up.
please be true, i just want the swingman's.

my IX collection. just the SLH's left then it's on to the lows 
happy.gif

btw anybody know where I can get Miami Nights for a decent price? really regret passing on them 
frown.gif

Scored on some Swingmans and I have to say they got a more greenish look to them than in the pics where it looked blue. I'm just happy and grateful I had the chance to buy them. Oh and if some of you guys are looking for some check Champs website they still got some but they won't ship till mid March.

Wifey just surprised me with Dunkmans! Caught me off guard, I was like "oh %*$#, akfjdklfjalfakfjafalfjalfa;fj". Super excited, would post pics, but yall know what Dunkmans look like. Next up, Swingmans and Im good!

These came in yesterday from NBA Store and I couldn't wait to UN-DS

only downside is the inside shoe has a glue stain. Anybody know a safe way to remove it without screwing up the 3M?

Originally Posted by torres

these sold pretty well considering that they are GR, only small sizes left in a few stores I called...I was able to use the BDAY coupon on both SM and DM, saved $50
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Youre the 2nd person who posted the use of the bday coupon.
Im curious, are u in nyc?
I bet most stores in nyc wouldnt allow using the bday coupon on a new release.

Does anyone care if their dunkmans have the swingmans halo or not? Here in as dudes were trying to scoop up all the ones that had the halo...

which logo on the lebron 9 dunkman are more rare double dunkman, double swingman or swingman/dunkman?

I know this question gets asked a lot, but I'm normally a 10.5.. but do I go up .5 or one full size on these? Because 10.5 on these arent cutting it..

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I know this question gets asked a lot, but I'm normally a 10.5.. but do I go up .5 or one full size on these? Because 10.5 on these arent cutting it..
Definitely size up .5 but if you have wide feet I would size up one full size. 

Saw all 3 in person today Swingmans>Mangos>Dunkmans. I think I'm holding the Dunkmans up to the 7's I have.

Sorry if this is late but finally checked my email
laugh.gif
and..hope it helps

22dv21.png

Originally Posted by cjazzpro

which logo on the lebron 9 dunkman are more rare double dunkman, double swingman or swingman/dunkman?

What??? Do you mean which one is more rare the one with the swingman halo. Or the one without?

Guess I'll do a list now with these releases out the way and seeing SLH/Big Bangs in person finally:

1. China(crazy I wasn't into them before, that moment I saw them in person though!)
1a. Kentucky(started me paying attention to these, still remember early October popping in the thread...seeing those beauties & going into drool mode at work lol)

3. Swingman(fell in love with them in pics, all the love is still there after today)
3a. Cannon(the reason I roamed the thread initially before kentuckys hit the scene, much love)
5. Christmas day(nice enough, have the wow factor but not the BEST)
6. Big Bang(nice enough, have the wow factor but not the BEST)
7. SLH(I'm all over them, something about them was just ehhh compared to my top 5, but definitely will be mine 3/31)

8. Dunkman(not BAD & I like them enough to have...for now. Slowly feeling like I can pass, but I still want. Just ehhh overall)
8a. Cool grey(owe this all to Big Brandon, made me instantly want them)
9. Miami Night
10. Freegums
10a. Miami Hurricane
12. Triple Black
13. Ohio State
14. Black/Red away
15. White/black/red home

*haven't seen Mango/BHM in person so not included.
The spaces in the list = distance(swingmans are a somewhat distant 3rd best IMO)

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Every foot is different but I'd suggest going up a full size. The shoes are pretty narrow in my opinion. I'm normally a 11 and my 11.5 China is a bit snug while the other IX's I have in size 12 are perfect.

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

my IX collection. just the SLH's left then it's on to the lows 
happy.gif

btw anybody know where I can get Miami Nights for a decent price? really regret passing on them 
frown.gif

Sick collection.. I have yet to cop a pair of lebrons

Back
Top Bottom