Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by RV019

Originally Posted by baconkid

417462_10100103044494913_11211951_36632251_956222392_n.jpg

waiting on the Dunkman's...
Replace the Christmas's with some Miami Nights and we got my (soontobe)collection 
roll.gif

maybe replace the christmas with the chinas, then that is a collection

Originally Posted by demo95king

I didn't think i was going to cop any lebrons this season but the Dunkmans are always dope. So once i saw em in person it was a wrap. Anyways, we all know the business on em but why is the 'halo' or 'swingman' logo not all the Dunkmans. I went through the entire stock of dunkmans and more than 90% of them didn't have the 'halo' or 'swing'. Thankfully these run small and the 11 i copped had the 'swing' - no 10.5s had it. At the end of the day it doesn't matter but it adds something to the Lebron Logo. Does anyone know the story on this?

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]The "story" is ...This years Dunkman was gonna be a "LIMITED/QS" release along the the "Swingmans" as a pack, so the early pairs that were made have the "Swingman" logo in place of the standard Dunkman logo. [/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]If that story is true, then I have to say its pretty cool NIKE didn't destroy the run cause now the Dunkmans have a bit of HYPE going for em that wasn't there before all this was noticed by most of the peeps that said they were gonna pass.
smokin.gif
[/font]

Gotta reserve the slh joints im in the nc so I know cats gonna thirst for them being they are the og Charlotte hornets colorway

Originally Posted by H1gh3rl1m1ts

Originally Posted by pmirish

All these pics of bangs are making me jealous. Don't wanna pay crazy reseller prices. Still on the hunt for an 11.

I know what you mean.. I'm trying to get this guy to sell them to me for $275

Prices on the BB are falling fast just hold out they will be had for less than 275 I say 250

Akil Mitchell and Bernard James' Nike ID LeBron 9's
6042980.jpg
6042978.jpg

6043202.jpg

6043258.jpg

6031800.jpg

NCAA, virginia cavaliers, florida state seminoles, airmax, pics, photos, custom

Some idiot on CL has the dunkman's with the halo for $500,
30t6p3b.gif
My local footlocker had 8 pairs with the halo, lol. Copped swingmans at HoH Lakewood, had a few sizes left if you guys still looking for them. For some reason in SO Cal only HoH and Niketowns had them. Anyone in SO Cal cop from champs?

Does anywhere know where i can order all 3 of these for $50 within retail? Edit: Nvm
laugh.gif
after seeing some of these craigslist responses. I will wait for restock, price drop, outlets or trade. Not a biggie somebody will trade me these for 1 of the future releases (jordan, lebron, penny etc.) i have a dude selling me dunkmans for 180 shipped and another for mangos 214 shipped. Definitely pullin trigger for dunkmans, really rethinking mangos because of price

why my dunk may jump has swing on it?
anyone have a same thing
i have 2 pair size 9 is just dunk man but size 10 is dunk man with swing lol

Originally Posted by SLK 102

anyone have a same thing

After a night out and reading this post 10 times I have no clue what you are saying. D-

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by SLK 102

anyone have a same thing

After a night out and reading this post 10 times I have no clue what you are saying. D-

laugh.gif

Decided to pass on all 3, one of my store still has the Mango's tho, debating if I should go back and grab them, main concern now is the SLH... such a sick shoe.!!

Back
Top Bottom