Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Had a hard time deciding between Dunks or Swings on NDC Thursday night. Went with Dunkmans, now I really wish I would have gotten the Swings. I love them both actually. Shart!

Went to Nike MOA and they had sold outta the 13 in the Swings.

Does Nike email you when the order is shipped? My order status says "In Progress" 
My bad.. Haven't copped a pair of shoes online in a while 

21jbrso.jpg

anyone get a shipment confirmation from NDC yet? Everytime I go in to check my order status the screen just keeps giving me the in progress thing and I can't see the order status

Originally Posted by nimhet

anyone get a shipment confirmation from NDC yet? Everytime I go in to check my order status the screen just keeps giving me the in progress thing and I can't see the order status

Yeah I got mine. I really think it depends on which method of shipping because they use either UPS for ground or fed ex for next day and two day air. I just got the ground and ups says just picked up late last night.

Think I'll go on the record & say these Dunkman 9s are def. electric green, in case anyone hasn't realized that yet

Dunkman 8 vs 9:

Swingmans with new tee:

My 9s thus far:

I'll post this again so when it gets asked 23 more times people can refer to it....

THE PAIRS WITH THE "HALOS" WERE EARLY PRODUCTION MODELS, NIKE DECIDED TO GO WITH THE ONES WITHOUT THEM AT THE END.

This doesn't make any one pair more rare/limited than the other as almost every footlocker has both of them

Personally I like the dunkman with halo look on them better even though I know it doesn't make sense but visually it just looks better. At the end of the day, with or without the halo the value is or should be the same. Really makes no difference, the shoe is dope regardless, I would just be fortunate to have the shoe instead of worrying about little things like that

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I'll post this again so when it gets asked 23 more times people can refer to it....

THE PAIRS WITH THE "HALOS" WERE EARLY PRODUCTION MODELS, NIKE DECIDED TO GO WITH THE ONES WITHOUT THEM AT THE END.

This doesn't make any one pair more rare/limited than the other as almost every footlocker has both of them

QUOTING FOR EMPHASIS!

damn my swingmans were not shipped out today. UPS ftl
30t6p3b.gif

My Swings shipped today, be here on Tuesday. Glad my Dunks don't have the halo, not feeling the halo on the Dunks. So far I have Chinas, Cannons, Freegums, Swingmans, and Dunkmans. Still on the hunt for Big Bangs. Those and SLHs and I'm fairly certain I am done.

wore my big bangs for the first time yesterday, got compliments galore from women no lie
laugh.gif
, they love bright color

WDYWT 03/02/12 by The Allure, on Flickr

loving this shoe line more and more after each colorway that releases, my rankings are
1. Big Bang - most eye popping of them all, you physically can't NOT notice this shoe because it's so bright
2. China - best detail
3. X-Mas - just love an all red shoe
4. Cool Grey - most clean finish of all of them to me, color/shade of grey is perfect just shoulda had white laces to go with them
5. Cannon - colors we've rarely seen mixed together on a shoe before so it stands out
6. Mango - best photographed colorway to me, 3M laces pop big time with the silver
7. SLH - just love that the colors fit a hornets jersey perfectly
8. Dunkman - too grey-looking instead of black, needed the green around the swoosh badly
9. Freegums - great art on the inside of the shoe, exterior is kinda plain
10. Swingman - don't see the appeal to these at all for whatever reason, just not a fan
grin.gif

Swingmans are definitely more on the navy side. That's a good thing. The green abyss is a nice touch. Lovin' my pair. Broke necks in the weight room with them.

Swings should have just been veterans day.  I sat my boy's Swings next to my veterans day 8s and they are the exact same colors.
The flywire panels on the 8s definitely have that abyss green in them.

Back
Top Bottom