Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I'm going to try out that "birthday" coupon dude posted earlier. If I can cop swings and mangos I'll be quite happy.

NTLA coming through in the clutch. was able to pick up the swingman's in my size 10 with ease this morning.

dudes really making a big deal outta that halo thing...

its still the same colorway/shoe.....who cares?

oh and Swingmans>Dunkman

It seems all size 9 has the iconic Dunkman, at least from what I have noticed from other size 9s that I've seen. Maybe Nike is getting a feel of how the public will respond to the new Dunkman with the swing motion on it. Nike/JP if you are reading this, I don't care which one will be used in the future but release a Dunkman colorway every year that isn't going to look like the DM 8 V3
sick.gif

Just stopped at a local mall. Saw the DM's and mangos. I like the mangos, but I didn't cop. If they allow me to use that b-day coupon then I'll pick 'em up later today. If not, oh well.

the color of the Swingmans is crazy.. in normal room lighting they look navy (and also look navy in pics) but in sunlight they have a shade of greenish in them...hence the green abyss color but they just look different in person, especially in sunlight

I think this is a line with the sneaker Enthusiast  in mind. Bold coloways, alternate laces, and awesome theme's. 

My Top 5    I mean 6 

1. Cannons - Still the king IMHO and you can get them for less than the Bangs!

2.Summit Lake Hornets - look great in pics and the pics still don't do them justice

3.China's - Love the theme and the color

4.Big Bang - Bold in your face!

5. Swingmans - Ahh ....first the theme is on point Ken Griffey Jr. is one of the greatest. Second the Blue/Green colorway is right up my alley along with the red hints and the logo. Perfect Tribute to JR!!!! 

6.Dunkmans - See these remind me of the matte theme that is going on now in high end sports cars. Love that they made the swoosh in the darker/black color and resisted the urge to outline the swoosh in the volt  green!

For all those looking for the Swingman HOH Chicago North Riverside got a small restock.  I missed out on release day and walked in and they had a few sizes not sure what exactly.

i still dont like the mangos what so ever.. that peach/pink/mango whatever you wanna call it color is horrible IMO

Can't lie those Swingmans look nicer every time I see them, but I'm still glad I picked the Dunkmans instead

Originally Posted by jdubb2345

For all those looking for the Swingman HOH Chicago North Riverside got a small restock.  I missed out on release day and walked in and they had a few sizes not sure what exactly.

Do they ship?

I'm happy I was able to snatch the Dunkman's (gonna hoop in those), but my heart yearns for the Swingman's. Sold outta 13 at every store at Mall of America yesterday by the time I was done with work.

just left the stores in providence. They had dunkmans, swingmans and mangos... Thank you!! **I still need All stars and Miami Nights**

Back
Top Bottom