Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I thought the SLH are going to be a general release and now yah talking about its going to be limited, someone please hit me with some info with credibility because i don't have time to be going over the same nonsense i did over the big bangs. I like the SLH but not enough to go through the same BS.

Eastbay trollin me HARD... the Mangos show available in 11.5 all morning. goto add to cart... unavailable
30t6p3b.gif

On the SLH I would really doubt if they are a GR. All crazy color ways always seem to be limited. Also the store I copped my preorder from had very very few pairs to being with so I expect this one to be limited.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Eastbay trollin me HARD... the Mangos show available in 11.5 all morning. goto add to cart... unavailable
30t6p3b.gif

i hate tryin to buy the more limited releases from Eastbay. First its near impossible for me to get them on release because ill have an hour wait even when i click the add to cart right as the timer ends. And yeah they will have sizes up of shoes even though you cant even buy them cause they are sold out.. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I saw both the Halo and no Halo Dunkman at my local FTL today sitting in the display. I have to admit, I hope all my pairs that come in from Swoosh have no halo. Just didn't look right. If I end up with a pair that has the halo, it'll be the one I rock first just to get it out of the way. Not a big deal, but def not a reason for people to be paying any more for the same shoe...

After seeing the Swingman in person, I have to admit, they're a lot more fire than I thought they would be. Glad I scooped a pair.

Any info on the the teal laces for the SLH?
nerd.gif

Can't wait for my ASG to arrive, international shipping FTL

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by Simba King

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bangs for $270 shipped....PULL TRIGGER??? [/color]
nerd.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

I can't believe I'm saying this, but that's actually a good deal considering they're going for $300+ now.  I said I wouldn't buy from resellers, but I'd give-in for that price
nerd.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I got them [/color]
pimp.gif
smile.gif

ifzzmb.jpg

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bangs for $270 shipped....PULL TRIGGER??? [/color]
nerd.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

I can't believe I'm saying this, but that's actually a good deal considering they're going for $300+ now.  I said I wouldn't buy from resellers, but I'd give-in for that price
nerd.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I got them [/color]
pimp.gif
smile.gif

ifzzmb.jpg
The right decision
pimp.gif

Everybody stop talking about the shoes that's coming out on the 31st... I really DO think we are the ones driving the hype
laugh.gif

Stop asking questions, don't tweet about them, don't Facebook about them... just let them release.

To the homey ranting about the halo pairs....lol quit trying to hype the halo up...it's not rare, AT ALL. Every single footlocker from what I've heard has both, so stop. You make it seem as though people couldn't drive and grab them whenever they want, so no, nobody will be "salty"

And it didn't drive this thread 20 pages, people asking questions about it did. Nobody (except you) really cares about them if you haven't noticed....
Dude in the b/s forum dropped his price to $300, since they are "limited"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Everybody stop talking about the shoes that's coming out on the 31st... I really DO think we are the ones driving the hype
laugh.gif

Stop asking questions, don't tweet about them, don't Facebook about them... just let them release.
lol....you may have a point...but you know the question/hype will never stop blame the internet...lol

I'm very happy with the way the Mangos turned out. These really make me less salty about not being able to cop the big bangs due to South Dekalb Mall being shady at the last minute by giving out wristbands the day before release and not informing anyone unless you were in the mall the day before release (they've never done that before). These are my 3rd pair of Lebrons but the 1st pair that I have decided to keep because I've been waiting for this color way since I saw pics thousands of pages ago.

I copped yesterday and couldn't wait to throw them on today.

i ended up getting all 3. had to go up to a 10.5 instead of my normal sz 10 i get in the IXs but it is what it is.
only one i paid retail for was the swingmans. i need to stay away from shoes for a while. that makes 13 pairs of lebron 9s for me now smh

Phone orders for Mangos available here:

Nike Santa Monica - sizes 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, and 12
Nike Seattle - 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 11, 11.5, 12, 13

I want the DM laces or the Mango laces for my BBs. Too bad I didn't purchase either. Only thing I got on 3/2 were the Swingmans. I didn't change opinions at all when I saw the other two. I had the Mangoes on my feet and still didn't cop. Somebody gimme your laces! hahaha

Weatherman wrote: Can we end this once and for all please? Some pairs have the halo/ring, some pairs don't. It was an error on Nike's end. Try to find whichever one you prefer. If you think there's going to be some sort of crazy price increase for the "rare" pair (whichever it may be), you're wrong. 

The original Dunkman logo for the past 8 years has been the no halo version. When people come in saying the no halo looks "off" I seriously start to wonder when they got into this whole shoe thing.

YES you are correct! I'm gonna nit pick, but I have NEVER seen an AZG dunkman- it might exist though. But, when the 2 and 3's came out, they had variations w/ the 2 hander dunkman or 2 hander neon dunkman and ALL the LEbron heads went crazy and  had the same reaction as is currently talked about about the halo V non halo version. However, as is, the price of the dunkman increased from the normal PE version that I have. I'm talking about considerable
embarassed.gif
 I bought  both versions of the 9 because I thought it was unique. Kind of like when the Mcfarlanes had their variants of certain players.
401402371.jpg

It's too bad though that the 4's didn't really have any significant logos other than sole.

401402370.jpg

To summarize, if you like the non halo, cool. If you like halo, cool
pimp.gif

So I got my LeBron 9 ASG's in the mail a couple days ago from Air-Knight.com (mind you I never order offline cause it's hard to trust who's real vs fake) but I've read/seen so many great reviews about them so I took a chance and ordered my ASG's $340.00 mind you.  I was super geeked when they came in the mail, when I took them out to start inspecting them everything checked out legit and cool until I peeped

... just around the eyelids of the shoe are off, you can see the white material showing up under the orange. The box and upc code inside the shoes match but im just real skeptical about this =( What do you guys thing are these B Grades/Fakes or just a flaw??? Anyone else order and have this problem? I love the shoe but hella disappointed with this flaw.

Back
Top Bottom