Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by Caerus

Wow good look famb! Copped the UM Lebron 9's from NTLV over the phone.
pimp.gif

Could not pass them up for that price. Again thanks alot, been waitin for this CW for a long time. Patience is a virtue man lol
What sizes do they have left?

They have sizes at random Niketowns all over. I seriously called about 10 before I found the UM in my size, one employee is sure to do nikefind for you if you keep trying. Also, make sure you tell them to price match with Scottsdale, AZ they did it for me. Ordered mine from NT Portland for $115 shipped. Hope this can help some people out.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by Scorpez

I'm guessing your logic is based on how limited a shoe is... does actually liking a colorway over another hold any weight to anyone else? 
IMO swingman >>>>> big bangs... therefore I would definitely make that trade... but again, thats b/c I like the Swingman much more than BB

Thank you!!! thats what I was thinking..
I know you're trying to shoot down the hype = great colorway thing (and I agree), but you would be stupid to trade Big Bangs for Swingmans straight up without trying to get at least some extra cash out of it or additional value. One is reselling for at least $300+ and the other is reselling for maybe $200-225 tops. You're easily giving up $75-100 right there, and it's not even about which colorway is better. It's about getting fair value for your trade.

I completely agree... it should be obvious to get more from the trade if you're getting the Swingmans... I was just trying to say that one shouldn't base their decision on how limited one is instead of basing it on which cw they like more.  Unless you're a collector, in which case the more limited/hype the shoe is the better (I guess)  

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by glove72

Didnt care that much about the Lebrons but I have a pair of Miami Nights i copped and wear to the gym and they are comfortable as hell...went on the search for Swingman joints because I like the color scheme and I'm an old school Griffey fan...joints are no where to be found in my area.
While on the search for these I copped some FreeGums on sale for $100 (will replace MNs as my gym shoe) and have seen the Dunkman joints in every store...with and without the halo.  People, these are not rare...FSR available in either one. I'll pass though...
Where are there Freegums for $100?

?
Info would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you kindly

Listening...

I didnt know NDC shipped out from Memphis. This is great for me since i live in MS. I basically get free 2 day shipping. Swings and dunkmans are out for delivery as we speak!

Originally Posted by PrimeTime601

I didnt know NDC shipped out from Memphis. This is great for me since i live in MS. I basically get free 2 day shipping. Swings and dunkmans are out for delivery as we speak!

Yep. I'm right outside of Nashville so, whenever I order, I usually have my shoes in two days flat.

There's no need to OD w/ the attempts to match w/ the Swingmans and BB's bros. Just keep it simple
pimp.gif

Don't walk around looking like a kool-aid packet trying to hit every color

Originally Posted by PrimeTime601

YEA, THEY DO. THEY SHIP FROM THE NIKE FACTORY ON TUGGLE AND SHELBY DR. I USED TO RECEIVE MY SHOES THE NEXT DAY WITH REGULAR GROUND SHIPPING
laugh.gif

/\ hideous

Eastbay trollin AGAIN... thought a restock of the Swingmans was up... add to cart... unavailable -_-

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

There's no need to OD w/ the attempts to match w/ the Swingmans and BB's bros. Just keep it simple
pimp.gif

Don't walk around looking like a kool-aid packet trying to hit every color

QFT!!

Originally Posted by sneakermane

More messing around....

Big Bangs & Mangos.....

Adding another pair of Bangs in the morning. Then it's SLHs & Cool Greys at the end of the month to conclude the family.
happy.gif

Still might do one ID thou....but I'm 50/50 on that.

you slingin rocks son? 2k in lbj 9s alone?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by sneakermane

More messing around....

Big Bangs & Mangos.....

Adding another pair of Bangs in the morning. Then it's SLHs & Cool Greys at the end of the month to conclude the family.
happy.gif

Still might do one ID thou....but I'm 50/50 on that.

you slingin rocks son? 2k in lbj 9s alone?
sick.gif

laugh.gif

walked into my local Champs this morning and copped Swingmans, y'all were right SO much more amazing in person, WOW. Couldnt believe they still had my 10.5 and 2 11's, unreal !

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Is the SLH gonna be the last LeBron 9 High released?

This. I hope not was really looking forward to a Yankees colorway. I dont want to waste ID money for it.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by glove72

Didnt care that much about the Lebrons but I have a pair of Miami Nights i copped and wear to the gym and they are comfortable as hell...went on the search for Swingman joints because I like the color scheme and I'm an old school Griffey fan...joints are no where to be found in my area.
While on the search for these I copped some FreeGums on sale for $100 (will replace MNs as my gym shoe) and have seen the Dunkman joints in every store...with and without the halo.  People, these are not rare...FSR available in either one. I'll pass though...
Where are there Freegums for $100?

?
Info would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you kindly

It was a navy base who had stock on sale, then 20% off all Nike productsStill on the hunt for some swingmans size 13 though. Meeting a lot of new connects during the process.

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Is the SLH gonna be the last LeBron 9 High released?
That's the rumor. 
He will have a playoff kick though, no answer if Lebron wants it released.

Yall posting some corny shirts, a spray can with the 'dat mass' face? Who's Bobby Fresh? I'm straight with a white or black H&M vneck >

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Yall posting some corny shirts, a spray can with the 'dat mass' face? Who's Bobby Fresh? I'm straight with a white or black H&M vneck >

Bobby Fresh is a clothing line. I don't really like any of their other shirts, but I saw that dudes were having a hard time finding a shirt to match or they were going the all orange route with that Lebron t-shirt 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom