Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Yall posting some corny shirts, a spray can with the 'dat mass' face? Who's Bobby Fresh? I'm straight with a white or black H&M vneck >

So i guess your wardrobe consists of nothing but plain white and black tees... thats cool
grin.gif
... to each his own
wink.gif

Edit: Thanks, DannyBoy!

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by airtunes

couldnt believe people were lining up for the lebrons....

Whats wrong with that?
Why you mad?
its either line up, take your chances online 2 midnight, or pay reseller prices...... lining up it is
happy.gif

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by airtunes

couldnt believe people were lining up for the lebrons....
Whats wrong with that?
Why you mad?
Son you've been banned like 4x for this **$%, mods need to drop a predator missile on your IP 
30t6p3b.gif

Yall posting some corny shirts, a spray can with the 'dat mass' face? Who's Bobby Fresh? I'm straight with a white or black H&M vneck >

why do people knock oher people choice in style let it be it aint ur money
if u aint got nothing positive to add then dont, and plz dnt take this as if im coming at you this is more of a general statement
every body got their own taste, thank god cuz if not we would all look like clones
the next lebron im waiting on are those SLH, and everybody congrats if yall got yall pair of any three that drop!!

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Is the SLH gonna be the last LeBron 9 High released?
That's the rumor. 
He will have a playoff kick though, no answer if Lebron wants it released.

Exposed flywire. I saw them a few months back at a meeting. I haven't heard any news on any cancellation, so still an April release.
$300 retail in Canada, these things will sit like a well-trained dog.

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

walked into my local Champs this morning and copped Swingmans, y'all were right SO much more amazing in person, WOW. Couldnt believe they still had my 10.5 and 2 11's, unreal !
THIS. By pictures I was determined to get the Dunkmans, but when I got to the store and saw the Swingmans, it was easy. Returned my Dunks and got the Swings.

I still love the Dunks, but the Swingmans just had more of a unique look to me, that blue/green in person is VERY nice. Red laces just put em over the top.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerGeek1

NDC showing full size run re-stock on the Mangos...

Either they sold out super quick or it was a glitch
Edit: Nevermind, they're back up

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

That's the rumor. 

Exposed flywire. I saw them a few months back at a meeting. I haven't heard any news on any cancellation, so still an April release.
$300 retail in Canada, these things will sit like a well-trained dog.

Haha, like a well trained dog. I like that.Exposed flywire? I'll wait to see to make a judgement, but it sounds very ugly. Also, $250 is way too much. I'm not copping shoes left and right at $250.

Hope it's not a glitch. Didn't someone say mangos were more limited than dunkmans and swingmans? any truth to that?

PreOrdered Mine 2Dayz B4 The ASG, And They Came In The Mail Yesterday, They Came All The Way Frm HONGKONG,
And I Stay In Columbia,SC

Enjoy Fellas..........

eek.gif
glasses.gif
happy.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
smile.gif
smokin.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Hope it's not a glitch. Didn't someone say mangos were more limited than dunkmans and swingmans? any truth to that?

They are the most limited on NDC but not in terms of all the pairs sold everywhere. If anything, I feel like the swingmans had the lowest quantity produced or were the most popular bc I can't find them anywhere. Mangos and Dunkmans were sitting everywhere in the Philly area

Mangos are showing out of stock for me now as well. I got an order in and received an email confirm, but we'll see if NDC cancels it.

These came in today from NDC... They really do look better in person. I'd still take the swingmans over these though.

Anyone elses Dunkmans come with a lot of excess glue?...

Originally Posted by Grey

the swingman's are sold out everywhere
frown.gif

NT Miami had some sizes left in all 3 cw's as of Monday. I kno they were doin phone orders so u should give them a try (305) 740-0121

That's the rumor. 
I dropped knowledge on everyone like 5 days ago regarding 3 "PS" colorways that will retail for $250. Everyone's too enamored with their 3/2 releases to listen to me. I have the Nike drop sheet in hand through June 2012.
eyes.gif

NikeStore just tweeted they have more Mangoes on NDC. Trollin HARD! Those Mangoes ain't worth the hype AT ALL.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]UNDS's the Swingmans today, this CW is so clean [/color]
pimp.gif

nmfd36.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

Originally Posted by Rocket

That's the rumor. 
I dropped knowledge on everyone like 5 days ago regarding 3 "PS" colorways that will retail for $250. Everyone's too enamored with their 3/2 releases to listen to me. I have the Nike drop sheet in hand through June 2012.
eyes.gif
200388920.gif

Back
Top Bottom