Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

^Beat me to it, FSR of the Mango's there. Not my cup of tea, hopefully those who wanted it can snag a pair.

Out of all three that I've seen in person Swingmans are probably the best (IMO). However I didn't buy any...sitting on shelf in my area...

Originally Posted by Simba King

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]UNDS's the Swingmans today, this CW is so clean [/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

pimp.gif
 Nice pic.

Can't wait for my pairs to come in tomorrow. 

Originally Posted by mross16

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Yall posting some corny shirts, a spray can with the 'dat mass' face? Who's Bobby Fresh? I'm straight with a white or black H&M vneck >

Bobby Fresh is a clothing line. I don't really like any of their other shirts, but I saw that dudes were having a hard time finding a shirt to match or they were going the all orange route with that Lebron t-shirt 
laugh.gif

That Bobby Fresh T is legit.
Nothing is too  outlandish if you know how to wear it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by InfraRen

The Mangos just don't do anything for me. Held em at Nike MOA, just, not doin it.

same here...just got back from the mall for lunch, tried the shoes on, looked at the shoe from all angles...I wasn't sold on it... oh well..on to the next one.!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

To whoever posted the 25 off b day coupon thanks a mill. Went to hoh in Roosevelt (didn't know there was one) for the swings came out w them and the dunks. You can print the coupon twice and have it rung up separately. Going back for mangos and returning my n.d.c retail pair. Stupid addiction

yo yuku is so messed up I can't find this post you are talking about

info please

My bday is Friday might as well pick up some dunkmans
pimp.gif

Is there anybody that isn't putting the red laces in the Swingmans? Seems like everybody is doing it.

Originally Posted by B Sox

Is there anybody that isn't putting the red laces in the Swingmans? Seems like everybody is doing it.

I won't be doing it. The second pair of laces are just a little too OD red for me. 

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by B Sox

I won't be doing it. The second pair of laces are just a little too OD red for me. 

I'm throwin my red 3M laces from my Xmases in them. Give em that 3M pop. I got the idea from a fellow NTer in this thread. Perfect idea!

Originally Posted by Rocket

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Is the SLH gonna be the last LeBron 9 High released?
That's the rumor. 
He will have a playoff kick though, no answer if Lebron wants it released.
I dropped knowledge on everyone like 5 days ago regarding 3 "PS" colorways that will retail for $250. Everyone's too enamored with their 3/2 releases to listen to me. I have the Nike drop sheet in hand through June 2012.
eyes.gif

@Rocket - Most peeps in here on the forum aren't ready yet for that kind of info your trying to bless them with, so let 'em sit here and argue over which pair is more limited....

-"Is it Mangos on NDC ??... Was it the Swingmans that dropped which didnt get a restock today??...  Or is them Dunkmans with the Halo's ??" 

I can see Nike had peeps fooled with the "Mangos will be the most limited" talk cause now we got thirsty resellers who stocked up on em trying to off em for $275 plus lmao !! ( GOOD JOB NIKE !!!)

tumblr_lr48eqlSac1qzpwi0o1_500.jpg

GOOD JOB NIKE !!!!

But forgot all that noise cause this release is already in the past for me, can someone PLEASE find a pics of the FINAL VERSION for this years ELITE  Lebron ???  I'm dying to see this ELITE that dares to ask for $250 !!

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

That's the rumor. 
He will have a playoff kick though, no answer if Lebron wants it released.

Exposed flywire. I saw them a few months back at a meeting. I haven't heard any news on any cancellation, so still an April release.
$300 retail in Canada, these things will sit like a well-trained dog.

Haha, like a well trained dog. I like that.Exposed flywire? I'll wait to see to make a judgement, but it sounds very ugly. Also, $250 is way too much. I'm not copping shoes left and right at $250.

Im still trying to figure out how they are gonna market $250 shoes?

At least the Hyperdunk 2012 has Nike + technology to kinda justify the price.and they cost less than the 9 PS will

Anyone been wearing these for bball? I have worn my blake griffin 10.0 mangos into the ground on the court.
Pretty sure I'm going to wear the swingmans for ball when they come in from NDC on thursday. What is the
consensus for this shoe on the court??

Originally Posted by manslayer

Are there fake big bangs out there? Does anyone have any pics? Only reason I ask is because I just came up on a great deal and am a little skeptical of how good the price is.

I haven't seen any fake Big Bangs, but there are fake Chinas out there, so I wouldn't doubt that there's being fake Big Bangs.

Side note: Where are all these deals coming from?  I can't catch a break on a 9.5 at all
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom