Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by deucesole22

^that's a good price. Good pick up man. Still on my search for sz 11/11.5 DS Chinas and Cannons. For fair price of course.
Looking for bangs and chinas. Ive seen cannons for 220/230 a lot lately.

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by sneakermane

My definition of a fan is a person that supports a Team or player. You follow that team/athlete, root for them & want them to win. Aka your a fan of the San Antonio Spurs thus your a fan of Tim Duncan or Tony Parker. Your a fan of MJ.....then you should be rooting for Derrick Rose right now.

So once again.....How can one be A FAN of both MJ & Lebron?

The nonsense that people spurt out sometimes....
30t6p3b.gif

End of mini rant.....
happy.gif

did someone hack your computer? This comment is ridiculous, comical actually.

I said the same thing..It can't be him. Those comments just don't make any sense what so ever. Whatever tho its cool.
Cant wait for pics of the elites

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Said I wouldn't go over $300 for the Big Bangs, but I'm pretty close to caving in 
30t6p3b.gif
.  Still haven't come across too many 9.5s though, people must be wearing these
nerd.gif

I caved in! Paid $360 today. But after having em and seeing em in person, I don't regret it one bit.

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Said I wouldn't go over $300 for the Big Bangs, but I'm pretty close to caving in 
30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif

I caved in! Paid $360 today. But after having em and seeing em in person, I don't regret it one bit.

Sheesh try craigslist and eBay these can be had at 300 easy copped mine today for 270

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

do you guys also play ball in the limited cw's or do you have a beater ix? I'm thinking about picking up a cool grey just to play ball in.

I kick rocks, play ball, beat my blackouts, yet they look pass as DS (exception of sole, obviously theyve been worn because of outdoor ball not because of drag). I also beat my cool greys, I just dont play ball in them. Threw official white IX laces from a Nike Id pair in them (the logo is silver, looks mint).

I casually wear Cannons, Miami Nights, Big Bangs, Swingmans, Kentuckys, Christmas. My Chinas, Dunkmans & Mangos are still DS. Ended up selling my BHM. And I dont ball in these colorways not because of resale value but its pointless to ball in them when I have the same shoe in perfect condition just in a different colorway that Ive already played in.

thanks.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Now that my 2 pair are out for delivery... Swingmans are still stock locatable thru Champs... few stores in Indiana, Ohio, Arizona and Michigan still had them as of last night

get the SKU n go to your local champs and have them complete the order.. 3 dollars for shipping

only thing is my order bounced around for 3 days cuz they kept selling outta sz 11 at the store the OG request was made to but I went in and talked to the manager yesterday and dude got it handled...

I was afraid it was gunna keep bouncing back till they were all sold out but got my tracking # so have at it beasts
pimp.gif

Alot of these stores are funny when it comes to providing us with these sacred sku#.

Ive been told by employees both on the phone, email and in person they dont have them, not able to locate it. blah blah.

The "official sku" thread here on NT is dead. No one is posting info on there. its rough.
What sucks is some people have the shoes in their possession from said stores, but they don't want to post the number here.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Now that my 2 pair are out for delivery... Swingmans are still stock locatable thru Champs... few stores in Indiana, Ohio, Arizona and Michigan still had them as of last night

get the SKU n go to your local champs and have them complete the order.. 3 dollars for shipping

only thing is my order bounced around for 3 days cuz they kept selling outta sz 11 at the store the OG request was made to but I went in and talked to the manager yesterday and dude got it handled...

I was afraid it was gunna keep bouncing back till they were all sold out but got my tracking # so have at it beasts
pimp.gif

Alot of these stores are funny when it comes to providing us with these sacred sku#.

Ive been told by employees both on the phone, email and in person they dont have them, not able to locate it. blah blah.

The "official sku" thread here on NT is dead. No one is posting info on there. its rough.
What sucks is some people have the shoes in their possession from said stores, but they don't want to post the number here.

Stores can get the sku based on a search by style number. You can get the style number from a simple google search. Not all employees know they have the ability to do so but it's there. They just need to to an item lookup THEN to the stock locate after getting the sku based on the style number.

/\ like i said man... let these fools have someeee work to do lol

Nell look aggy... like y i get these js n not them sexy thangs clifford got onEdit: almost 400 for those obnoxious BB. Hype got yall trippin... dudes jus want the loudest look at me kicks nemore i swear... watch SLH resell for 300+ too
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by casper90403

My definition of a fan is a person that supports a Team or player. You follow that team/athlete, root for them & want them to win. Aka your a fan of the San Antonio Spurs thus your a fan of Tim Duncan or Tony Parker. Your a fan of MJ.....then you should be rooting for Derrick Rose right now.

So once again.....How can one be A FAN of both MJ & Lebron?

The nonsense that people spurt out sometimes....
30t6p3b.gif

End of mini rant.....
happy.gif

did someone hack your computer? This comment is ridiculous, comical actually.

I said the same thing..It can't be him. Those comments just don't make any sense what so ever. Whatever tho its cool.
Cant wait for pics of the elites

It makes perfect sense to a true fan.

Some people are fans or teams, and some are fans of players. Those are the front runners and bandwagon fans who hop from team to team/player to player depending on who's good.

Also,
Anyone looking for sku numbers should look on eBay. People tend to post the box pics of the shoes they are selling. Sometimes the pics have the sku on there. For example, I took all of 10 seconds to go on eBay and search "lebron swingman" the first response yeilded this photo

Originally Posted by mrlongong

Originally Posted by usood89

just got my swingmans from eastbay....CAME WITH ONLY BLUE LACES!!! these shoes need red laces...i am fcking heated

i felt the same way. i only got the blue laces no second set of red laces and i got mine from ndc. i called and complained and they couldnt do nothing for me. only refunded me for shipping and gave me a 15% off coupon on my next purchase. still doesnt make up for not getting my red laces though. :I

They gave you stuff that's worth more than the red laces monetarily, and you're still heated?

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif

Sheesh try craigslist and eBay these can be had at 300 easy copped mine today for 270

Na I don't mess with eBay, got scammed 3 times in a row on there back in the day, never again. And I picked these up off Craigslist. This was the first pair in my size since release. Had to do it, especially since I wasted many hrs for the release, then struck out twice online.

/\ like i said man... let these fools have someeee work to do lol

Nell look aggy... like y i get these js n not them sexy thangs clifford got on Edit: almost 400 for those obnoxious BB. Hype got yall trippin... dudes jus want the loudest look at me kicks nemore i swear... watch SLH resell for 300+ too
30t6p3b.gif

Wait...........WHAT?

Oh ok, you were talking about that nelly and TI pic.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by mrlongong

Originally Posted by usood89

just got my swingmans from eastbay....CAME WITH ONLY BLUE LACES!!! these shoes need red laces...i am fcking heated

i felt the same way. i only got the blue laces no second set of red laces and i got mine from ndc. i called and complained and they couldnt do nothing for me. only refunded me for shipping and gave me a 15% off coupon on my next purchase. still doesnt make up for not getting my red laces though. :I

They gave you stuff that's worth more than the red laces monetarily, and you're still heated?

This. Shipping plus 15% is between 10 and 50 in credit from Nike. I'm sure u can get some red laces for far less. Just make a wtb in the misc section. I love getting 15% off cause I save it for my larger orders
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by Caerus

Newest Pickups. Love this CW.
How much? I want these, but only for $120 or less.

The level of CHEAPNESS on NT will never ceases to amaze me. You want the shoes...but only for free?!

Some of y'all need to just collect Durants.
laugh.gif
I just don't like them enough at $181.90, especially since I go to a school in Miami with a strong distaste for the University of Miami. I like the Kentuckys, but not enough to cough over $181.90, so I copped them from Scottsdale when they were $100.

Back
Top Bottom