Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

should get my swingmans today... now just i just need to get Big Bangs, and the OSU.... the OSU looks good in person

I went to champs and the guy made some phone call got a sku number and I was able to purchase with military discount pretty happy about it my question is if employees can do that why do the websites sell out so fast?

Good lord this thread is like a broken record, same pics on every page, same questions on every page. Just show us the elites already.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

I went to champs and the guy made some phone call got a sku number and I was able to purchase with military discount pretty happy about it my question is if employees can do that why do the websites sell out so fast?

Because ucant stock locate items for the first few days.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Because ucant stock locate items for the first few days.

14 days now at champs
30t6p3b.gif

10 at Foot Locker

after the release date that is

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by mrlongong

Originally Posted by usood89

just got my swingmans from eastbay....CAME WITH ONLY BLUE LACES!!! these shoes need red laces...i am fcking heated

i felt the same way. i only got the blue laces no second set of red laces and i got mine from ndc. i called and complained and they couldnt do nothing for me. only refunded me for shipping and gave me a 15% off coupon on my next purchase. still doesnt make up for not getting my red laces though. :I

They gave you stuff that's worth more than the red laces monetarily, and you're still heated?

I mean really...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Thanks to those that gave their input on the trade, was able to do both trades, without including the cash [/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
2n88upu.jpg
25p0mqb.jpg
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I have Lebron 9 addiction that came out of nowhere for me...[/color]
laugh.gif

Damn my Miami Nights didnt come with the Black laces. Well it has the pink on them but still. Well the hunt continues for Cannons & Hurricanes!! Freegum are easy to find up here...

Witness can you update the thread title to say that the SLH don't come with teal laces?

Seems like that same question has been asked for the last ten pages when it has been answered multiple times already.
eyes.gif

None of the lows shown are appealing to me, neither are the SLHs.

Gonna pick up the Triple Blacks and try to stock locate a pair of Swingmans the next time I'm in the States.

For those who've done a stock locate before, how long does it usually take for the shoe to arrive at the store? How much is shipping?

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

Damn my Miami Nights didnt come with the Black laces. Well it has the pink on them but still. Well the hunt continues for Cannons & Hurricanes!! Freegum are easy to find up here...

Damn that sucks.

I prefer my Miami Nights with the black laces, made the lace switch as soon as I got them.

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

Check your PM's

Originally Posted by Magic1978

It makes perfect sense to a true fan.

Some people are fans or teams, and some are fans of players. Those are the front runners and bandwagon fans who hop from team to team/player to player depending on who's good.

BINGO & KUDOS to you, homie.
Somebody FINALLY understands what I've been saying!!!!
smokin.gif

I'm on the fence about those Elites, they do look good though so I know eventually I will probably end up buying.
*notices price...... for $250 plus tax, near $300 bucks, no thank you.

those ain't worth no 250---- straight up. They are pretty fly looking though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And yea, I'm sick of the question about the teal laces too
laugh.gif
Seen preorders for SLH's in GS (via ebay) so all you fellas that wanna cop for you ladies or whatnot it looks like that's legit information. I didn't see any mention of toddler sizes.
**edit, just got off the phone with my goto Kids FL and they are indeed releasing in GS , toddlers, infants, the whole kitten kaboodle! Got dang this is the best news ever!!! Glad to see LBJ tryna show a lil' bit more love to the people (more importantly the ladies) with small feet 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by Magic1978

It makes perfect sense to a true fan.

Some people are fans or teams, and some are fans of players. Those are the front runners and bandwagon fans who hop from team to team/player to player depending on who's good.

BINGO & KUDOS to you, homie.
Somebody FINALLY understands what I've been saying!!!!
smokin.gif

but thats the thing, things change and people change. Your not going to sit here and tell me just because you have been a loyal fan to the lakers for more than 20 yrs, your opinion>>>>> the opinion of a perosn who likes a player for 9 years?

I gues man.. I guess

The price-tag hurts but once you see 'em or hold 'em in your hand...some of you will be posting these in the Latest Pick-up thread haha.

Back
Top Bottom