Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

South Beach elites! 
pimp.gif

I'll try to cop the sb elites if possible. But seeing the hype that's already being generated, I won't lose sleep if I miss out on these.

the south beach elites dont look all that appealing to me. but i know everyone is gonna jump on them because they are dubbed south beaches with that retro and pink on them. eh. ill pass. id rather get the home or aways.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Never wore my 8's or mn with pink laces. If I can get these will never put the pink laces in these.

Same here my pink laces have never left the bag
BUT I THINK THAT THESE MCFLY ELITES WOULD LOOK BETTER WITH GREY LACES!!!

I'm glad these pics finally leaked without the teaser games.

The side convo in here was blowing me.

I'd like the shoe to be a little bit louder for $250, but I like them. Not in love yet though.

Originally Posted by Rocket

By the way, I already got a list started in my head on who's hating on the Teals. I bet more than 75% of this list will cop.

add me to that list...

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Rocket

By the way, I already got a list started in my head on who's hating on the Teals. I bet more than 75% of this list will cop.

add me to that list...

and me, the home and aways look a lot better than these

That black carbon fiber looks really out of place

those elites remind me of a futuristic jordan vii also if anyone need the lebron 9 south beach slide they are on ndc

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Never wore my 8's or mn with pink laces. If I can get these will never put the pink laces in these.

Same here my pink laces have never left the bag
BUT I THINK THAT THESE MCFLY ELITES WOULD LOOK BETTER WITH GREY LACES!!!

thats the new name MCFLY ELITES...lets stop saying sb.

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Thank God they didnt make them look like the South Beach 8s...I was about to get mad. Leave that story with the 8s, the 9 is a whole diffrent BEAST!

Looks like I will be getting the White Home and Teal Elites...and im done.

oh and the slh too
Pretty much my same thoughts.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Thank God they didnt make them look like the South Beach 8s...I was about to get mad. Leave that story with the 8s, the 9 is a whole diffrent BEAST!

Looks like I will be getting the White Home and Teal Elites...and im done.

oh and the slh too
Pretty much my same thoughts.

You might as well put the Taxis on your list too.
laugh.gif
Make it 4 for 4.

Back
Top Bottom