Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Kentucky Remix'd
smile.gif

7036696017_151e6f37f0.jpg

Nice Kentuckys! Might have to pick up a pair on the low...

I'm out of the country right now and Miami Nights are in abundance here. Still thinking about it...

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Can anyone point me in the direction of a sz12 Lebron big bang?

I hope you have 400 to 500 dollars in your pocket because i think everyone who has it wants it and is not selling for anything less than that

Thanks captain obvious

Can anyone point me in the direction of a sz12 Lebron big bang?

I hope you have 400 to 500 dollars in your pocket because i think everyone who has it wants it and is not selling for anything less than that

Thanks captain obvious

roll.gif
good luck on trying to find one (sarcasm voice), let me go to my closet and look at my pair and cheese

Thanks captain obvious

roll.gif
good luck on trying to find one (sarcasm voice), let me go to my closet and look at my pair and cheese

roll.gif
someone needs to get to 300 posts quickly.

those kentucky remixed are CRAZY
pimp.gif

Got my pair of SLH's... All I want to know is whose idea was it to NOT make these shoes come with a pair of turquoise laces?? That person needs to be fired ASAP.

We need to start a continuation thread
30t6p3b.gif

Turquoise lows laces might be too short for the SLHs
tired.gif

$145 for Dunkmans at the super low key FTL down the street, I'm tempted.
I wish the Hurricanes were still sitting around, can I use a FTL BDay coupon at Champs???
nerd.gif

For those of yall with the patience,

Elites (black x white) will hit outlets FOR SURE, dont like NIKE fool you thinking these will sell out @ $250.

Outside this board, no one on this earth paying 250$ for these.

Originally Posted by sorianotron

For those of yall with the patience,

Elites (black x white) will hit outlets FOR SURE, dont like NIKE fool you thinking these will sell out @ $250.

Outside this board, no one on this earth paying 250$ for these.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]People are copping certain GR shoes for $100 over retail...they will sell ESP the SBs[/color]

Originally Posted by sniper

Nice Kentuckys! Might have to pick up a pair on the low...

I'm out of the country right now and Miami Nights are in abundance here. Still thinking about it...

I'd pull the trigger if I were you. Had to pay above retail for mine, but I'm glad I did.

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

am i the only one who likes the look of the regular 9s more than the Elites?

IMO the sock liner/tounge kills the Elites.. it reminds me too much of the Jordan 2011s and 2012s
sick.gif

Yep I think the regular version look really nice...The stability wing and the Pro Combat was something I thought screamed high quality.

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Thanks captain obvious

roll.gif

roll.gif
someone needs to get to 300 posts quickly.

those kentucky remixed are CRAZY
pimp.gif
roll.gif
someone came to they mans rescue

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

Dudes wilding out for purple shoes, the 90's are gone for reals!

what do you mean? EVERYTHING was purple in the 90's
no people were camping for these shoes that weren't that limited

Originally Posted by jonnyybp

Originally Posted by westhellthug

I went to my closes champs ask for my size 9 SLH, the guy went in the back got em, put them on the counter, I told him im bout to grab some tee shirts. I go back to the register, my shoes gone. The girl at the register sold them. Last pairs in the store was my 9 and a 12
I would have been
mad.gif
.  What did the employee have to say?

she said she thought the other employee brought the shoes out for the customer.. Yes I was pissed.. I wanted to flip on her but my son was with me

Back
Top Bottom