Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Yea those mns are tuff. I was going to buy em when they first came out but dey was hoh exclusive in charlotte nc so I passed too much be going out there but i'm kicking myself bc I could of got the chinas (230) mn(180) & cannons (190) all on air-knight but didn't pull da trigger on any smh dey charge 40 a piece for shipping but dey legit doe. Kill those rumors

the price of cannons have gone nuts during the past couple of months. Kicking myself for not getting another pair for under $200. I thought they would be plenty to go around

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

Mangos better then miami nights ????? Hahahahahahahahahahah kids now a days..

seriously. Thats crazy talk to me, but all that matters is if he thinks so.

I can't stand the mangos or SLH.

Well, mangos are an actual colorway. Not just a pair of cool greys with pink laces.

Alot of the cws for the lebron 9s are redundant imo you have to get a loud pair to distinguish between pairs. Nike od on cool grey on this model. MN BHM DM Mangos and CG are very smiliar if you think about it but to a real sneakerhead you can tell the difference from afar but I wouldn't make the mistake of having two of these cws just one will do for me. Guess I will double up on playoff 12s then focus my attention on those cannons and chinas to wrap up this model.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Dude is off his damn rocker sayin cool greys are trash... Easily top 5 for me, possibly top 3. Freegums are cool too, I just don't like the print on the sockliner... But colors/colorblocking are clean! Basically it goes like this... If Nike over produces, or shoes aren't limited.... Shoes get no love.

EVERYBODY'S OPINION IS DIFFERENT BUT IM OFF MY ROCKER IF I DON'T LIKE THEM BECAUSE YOU LIKE THEM. IMO, THEY ARE TRASH, KUDOS IF YOU LIKE AND ROCK THEM. I HAVE THE FOUR THAT I NEEDED, MIAMI NIGHTS, CANNONS, CHINAS, AND BIG BANGS. ADD TO THAT THE MCFLY ELITES AND IM DONE TILL THE 10S.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Well, mangos are an actual colorway. Not just a pair of cool greys with pink laces.
have you seen the cool greys and miami nights ? they look nothing alike except for the fact that there is a SHADE of grey in both QFT

I feel like the Mangos are being vastly underrated. I think its the best colorway to come out in the past few weeks. Still want to get a pair of Chinas completely give up on coping some All Star Brons

Originally Posted by casper90403

^alot of dudes see the similarity between MN and CG. I dont see it at all.
the most noticeable unless you cant tell the diff in shades of grey is that the mn have a black bottom and cgs have the loved and hated and debated white bottoms

only two cws that resemeble eachother are mns without pick laces and the bhms and thats iffff ur not too familiar and also possibly if not worn with shorts they could be mistaken

Seems like Eastbay just restocked on some SLH Brons if anyone missed out. SMH @ the resellers though its a damn shame.

The Summit Lake Hornet 8s sat until this past fall in my area.

The 9's sell out in 6 hours.

SMH the lack of hype this line had (at least in my area) was good while it lasted.

Cool Greys would have been better to me with an icy or smoked out black sole, still a dope shoe with that 3M though.

the price of cannons have gone nuts during the past couple of months. Kicking myself for not getting another pair for under $200. I thought they would be plenty to go around

I just sold my pair for $275 and I've been regretting it since that day 
frown.gif

I'm not trying to dispute they are different but if someone outside of a sneakerhead seen you from afar wearing one of the five cws then another one on a different day that person could come to the assumption you had on the same shoe. In all honesty there slight differences to the shoe between those cws and I rather not cop any other if I got one of the 5. But to each its own. I still like those mns doe

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I don't see how people are hating on the MN all of a sudden. In my top 3 easily

co-sign.  

They've grown on me even more since i got lucky and found the last pair in my size 2 weeks after retail.

My top 5 would be: Bangs, cannons, MN, chinas, SLH.  I don't own the last 2 though.

Originally Posted by 1Chainz

Cool Greys would have been better to me with an icy or smoked out black sole, still a dope shoe with that 3M though.

Yeah they wouldve been awesome with a clear sole and some 3M white laces

SMH the lack of hype this line had (at least in my area) was good while it lasted.

word!!!  i haven't felt the LBJ line since the IV's (my second fav series, the IX's being the first), but the IX's have been crazy w/ hype.  and it's not even due to performance.  personally, i like that.  never will i ever respect him as a player (kobe fan here), but his sneakers on the casual wear/streetwear side is good for those that like style and could care less for a player and their sig line.  in fact, nike did real well w/ the LBJ, kobe, and durant sigs this whole season.  sucks they had to slap the 'limited' tag on most of them, but the themes and colorways we've gotten with all three sig lines have been on-point.  if they could only dish out some hyperdunk 2K11's with some sick themes, too
ohwell.gif

like it or not, nike did something right by converting jordan brand hardcore heads over to the lebron line.  i can speak for at least myself.

Originally Posted by raptors29

I just sold my pair for $275 and I've been regretting it since that day 
frown.gif

at least you got a good price.

Originally Posted by Carolina Finest

I'm not trying to dispute they are different but if someone outside of a sneakerhead seen you from afar wearing one of the five cws then another one on a different day that person could come to the assumption you had on the same shoe. In all honesty there slight differences to the shoe between those cws and I rather not cop any other if I got one of the 5. But to each its own. I still like those mns doe

Who cares

Back
Top Bottom