Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Hello gentlemen. long time reader, first time poster. wantred to share a pic of my humble collection of 9's so far
happy.gif

Lebrons hold up pretty good. I'm considering letting my pair of chinas to stock go. Think it will be a drastic loss in value once the 10s come out?

the galaxy hat IS a bit much, BUT i like it for some reason. it's def. different/unique. and the thing is i know i could pull it off right. like someone said, it is not something u wear often. i like it tho.
pimp.gif

as for the shoes, i only own MN 9s. sold the cannons (and don't regret it). woulda liked to have a pair of bangs, but wasn't tryna wake up all early for em. liking the chinas and if i can find a pair for a decent price i'll cop. only other pair i like are SLH and i just copped from a fellow NTer yesterday for retail.
pimp.gif
i'm outta town on vaca in the smoky mountains and i assumed they sold out??

Quick Family shot.

My Big Bangs Soles are holding up Nice, cant wait to wear them in the summer!
pimp.gif

Few more pics of the SLH

I still think, as far as the Elites, I'm copping Taxis and SBs x2. I know the Aways are not an option, but I might end up caving in on the Homes.

I think the plain color 9's turned away my interest of the shoe. Felt like the colorways and the shoe quality is the best thing about it to me.

Originally Posted by aznlurker

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

23b2666694ea4d4562ab71dae43fe8a3fcc5def3_r.jpg

soles on Chinas and BigBangs still nice and clear... the pairs i have worn have very minimal yellowing... probably only I could notice it... i clean immediately after every use

Thats one heck of a collection for the IXs...You shouldn't have sold your XMas...

Much appreciated, I had a couple pairs of hurricanes too but let them go as well. I'm a Texas fan, I hate Miami lol. Im just waiting fir the cool Greys to go on sale so I can double up on those as well. Can't wait ti give my lebron and Jordan ds collection to my son one day!

Wore my SLHs yesterday... im happy with em, sucks that that white sole will dirty up quick though... o well

Idk why people are complaining about a white sole. I've worn my freegums and hurricanes many times and the only dirty part is under the shoe. My xmas soles are a little yellow on the outside of the shoe, but the inside looks like they just came out the freezer

Originally Posted by keezpeele

Idk why people are complaining about a white sole. I've worn my freegums and hurricanes many times and the only dirty part is under the shoe. My xmas soles are a little yellow on the outside of the shoe, but the inside looks like they just came out the freezer

I don't know why either. I like how the white sole looks. I'd take a white sole over a clear sole any day. I hate how the clear soles look when they yellow. Just clean the white soles every once in awhile and they will look great for years.

ndc did not get a restock. their site is just messed up. if you refesh the page randomly all sizes become available and you can add to card but when you submit your order it says they are sold out. But it is strange....i just keep trying every half hour or so...maybe ill get lucky.

Im a Texas fan too.. But I had to have the Hurricane's.. Im still looking for christmas' and Cannons'.. I slept through the release in the morning for both. Just my luck!! SMH. Now the resellers are laughing at me. But prob going to search all over 125 next time I'm in NYC

Here they are- Xmas Flips. I borrowed from both Xmas LeBron 8's & 9's then flipped the colors. These became my favorite ID the moment I saw them. And with the options no longer available I truly have a 1 of 1 pair.
pimp.gif
Battleground on the specks as usual.

Man I've been sleeping on LBJ's kicks. I think its mostly cuz I hate him for not coming to the knicks. But i have to get the 9 Elite Wolf Grey/Mint Cindy-New Green-Pink.

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Think it will be a drastic loss in value once the 10s come out?

According to my reseller analyzation.....How the hell are NT members going to know? You would be better off shaking a magic 8 ball.

Back
Top Bottom