Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Was browsing on finishline.com and they still had some sizes left for the summit lakes

I was able to grab a pair

Dunkmans are too dull imo and that's coming from a guy who loves neon.

Best to me were the 2's.

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

So which of you Nters responded to my craigslist add for my Christmas 9s asking me to trade for four pairs of all star galaxy socks? 
laugh.gif
You don't think it's worth it?
ohwell.gif
...Okay
frown.gif

Btw, the guys with the glue stain problems.....

The Lebron 9s are made like a tank. You can scratch off the excess glue with your nails, soap & water. The glue comes off with no damage to the Lebrons upper whatsoever. I repeat....THE GLUE COMES UP.
About 5 minutes of that is a whole lot easier than sending shoes back to wait for another pair that will also have bits of glue.

I kinda like the way the blk/gold look on feet , but the only thing that is stopping me is that price tag

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

So which of you Nters responded to my craigslist add for my Christmas 9s asking me to trade for four pairs of all star galaxy socks? 
laugh.gif
You don't think it's worth it?
ohwell.gif
...Okay
frown.gif
I just don't want to go through the hassle of selling them all on eBay. If I only had the patience 
grin.gif
 I just knew the person had to be a NT member 
laugh.gif
 Be on the grind!

i can't believe the elites are 250...that's f'd up by Nike, but hey it's business

i'm interested to see if they'll sell....or if Nike just uses the hype machine and say they "sold out"

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i can't believe the elites are 250...that's f'd up by Nike, but hey it's business

i'm interested to see if they'll sell....or if Nike just uses the hype machine and say they "sold out"

this is exactly what they will do to build hype on "restocks" 
i dont think they are going to sell. only one will sell is the south beaches because of the name, thats it.

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

Originally Posted by you big dummy

diddy
didwal.jpg

Info on Mark Whalberg's driving shoes? 
nerd.gif

Pretty sure those are Otomix weight training shoes. Some friends of mine lift in those. I use harder-cushioned shoes like Jordan xx3's for weightlifting..Good job Diddy of making great shoes look stupid..I thought the Dunkmans were waay too plain, but then I came to appreciate them as understated gem. Like someone else here said, it's a shoe u can wear daily.

Originally Posted by leothegod

this is exactly what they will do to build hype on "restocks" 
i dont think they are going to sell. only one will sell is the south beaches because of the name, thats it.

I don't know why you guys keep talking about the $250 price tag

Foams have been selling for what $200 since 2008 I think. 
2012 they are @ $220 and still selling out.
Nike know what they are doing.
If we don't buy them someone else will and they'll still get their  money.

Man I need to get my hands on a pair of cannons for a decent price.. Pissed I missed them

Well SB elites will sell without a doubt. Buyers are thirsty more than ever.

Originally Posted by Shox23

video_image-047387.jpg

was this posted
edit: couldnt see it on a few pages back with yuku
the elites should have been the regular IX. they look so much better, and from this view they look real comfy with those tongues compared to the garbage regular tongues. might be my first IX if i'm able to get on emp. discount.

Back
Top Bottom