Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Does anyone know if the sizing the same (.5 up) for the Elites?

I am tempted after those pictures but still that $250 price tag hurts.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Yeah I didn't have a problem back in the day dropping $180 on the royal foams because of the new technology and you get quality along with it but that's because cost of living wasn't ridiculous and you don't have new releases every week. Now everything is going up, multiiple releases every week, and quality as gone down. You're not getting your money's worth nowadays so you question your purchases. If someone don't mind that I'll gladly let the next man get his.
IT SEEMS THE $250 ELITES IS NIKE'S NEW $180 FOAMPOSITE.

I REMEMBER BACK IN THE DAY ONLY THE REAL SHOE HEADS HAD FOAMS. GENERAL PUBLIC WOULDN'T EVEN TOUCH THEM. I EXPECT THE SAME WITH THE ELITES,  I CAN'T EVEN FANTHOM A CASUAL SHOE BUYER (NON SHOE HEAD) TO DROP $250 ON A PAIR OF SNEAKERS.

IF YOU SPOT THESE ON SOMEONE'S FEET WHEN YOU ARE OUT AND ABOUT YOU ALREADY KNOW THEY ARE A FELLOW SNEAKERHEAD.
pimp.gif
First off, Memphis those pics are about to cost me too much damn money. Second, I don't know if only sneakerheads are gonna get these. If Nike puts any kind of hype behind them (and it's Nike so of course they will) I think you're gonna get a lot of people out here that cop just to have the latest and greatest.  I think only sneakerheads will cop the home or away, but the taxis or bruce lees or whatever you want to call them and the SBs anyone and everyone will try to cop.

Yeah that toe looks kinda ehh...

side note... Saw some dude rockin chinas today
eek.gif
damn why did I start buyin brons so late
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

YO. THE LEBRON LOW IS 10x MORE COMFORTABLE THAN THE HIGH!! ITS EVEN MORE COMFORTABLE THAN THE 8s!!!!

I couldn't agree with you more. The comfort is insane.

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

SHHHHEEEEEEEEESSSSSHHH!!
pimp.gif
that lining though 
sick.gif
 hope it's just the lighting.

THIS. IF THE BLACK FLYWIRE SHOWS THROUGH ON THE TOE THEN THE TAXI ELITE IS DEAD TO ME. KILLS IT JUST LIKE THE SCARFACES.

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Yeah I didn't have a problem back in the day dropping $180 on the royal foams because of the new technology and you get quality along with it but that's because cost of living wasn't ridiculous and you don't have new releases every week. Now everything is going up, multiiple releases every week, and quality as gone down. You're not getting your money's worth nowadays so you question your purchases. If someone don't mind that I'll gladly let the next man get his.

I REMEMBER BACK IN THE DAY ONLY THE REAL SHOE HEADS HAD FOAMS. GENERAL PUBLIC WOULDN'T EVEN TOUCH THEM. I EXPECT THE SAME WITH THE ELITES,  I CAN'T EVEN FANTHOM A CASUAL SHOE BUYER (NON SHOE HEAD) TO DROP $250 ON A PAIR OF SNEAKERS.

IF YOU SPOT THESE ON SOMEONE'S FEET WHEN YOU ARE OUT AND ABOUT YOU ALREADY KNOW THEY ARE A FELLOW SNEAKERHEAD.
pimp.gif
First off, Memphis those pics are about to cost me too much damn money. Second, I don't know if only sneakerheads are gonna get these. If Nike puts any kind of hype behind them (and it's Nike so of course they will) I think you're gonna get a lot of people out here that cop just to have the latest and greatest.  I think only sneakerheads will cop the home or away, but the taxis or bruce lees or whatever you want to call them and the SBs anyone and everyone will try to cop.

IDK, $250 IS A LOT FOR A CASUAL BUYER TO BUY INTO.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Whats a fair price range for the Galaxy's and Miami Nights?

I've been shopping around for both (size 10.5).
Prices I would be willing to pay.

Galaxy's - Under $300?

Miami Night's - $200

Seen a few DS Miami Night's go for $190-$225 on Ebay. Can't find anything under $350-$375 for the Galaxy's.

pimp.gif

I think i'll see more pairs on ebay than on the streets 
laugh.gif
.....it's a new era of this sneaker culture...hype is strong with vivid colors
But still i don't see anything crazy for these to be $250...it's just a lebron 9 v2 ....a better design that's it. It's just like JB steadily raising up their retro prices....except Nike LeBron is more blatant and aggressive with the $250 mark up 

SHHHHEEEEEEEEESSSSSHHH!!
pimp.gif

Yeah, I agree with the other comments about the visible flywire on the toe. It would be disappointing but not necessarily a deal breaker for me. I think the colorway is great.

Originally Posted by akrobystia

SHHHHEEEEEEEEESSSSSHHH!!
pimp.gif

Yeah, I agree with the other comments about the visible flywire on the toe. It would be disappointing but not necessarily a deal breaker for me. I think the colorway is great.
Is it just me, or is the swoosh already chipped/scuffed? The fact that I've already seen two pics with damaged swooshes has me a bit concerned about the durability of the Elites. 

SHHHHEEEEEEEEESSSSSHHH!!
pimp.gif
that black flywire on the toe is so....
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
something about it just makes the shoe look cheap to me. And if I'm paying 250 for a shoe it damn well better not look cheap.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

pimp.gif

I think i'll see more pairs on ebay than on the streets 
laugh.gif
.....it's a new era of this sneaker culture...hype is strong with vivid colors
But still i don't see anything crazy for these to be $250...it's just a lebron 9 v2 ....a better design that's it. It's just like JB steadily raising up their retro prices....except Nike LeBron is more blatant and aggressive with the $250 mark up 

Thats thing I think some long time sneakerheads are saying. Like can any of these things.....some Nike + technology, some Foamposite material or some new cushioning gimmick, maybe some premium leather?

Nightwing did a 2nd performance teaser on them, he said he likes them but he doesnt feel like the price is justified. 

Another pic of the paint chipping off with play

Performance-Teaser-Nike-LeBron-9-P.S.-Elite-Pt.-2-4-e1333740416738.jpg

wow those taxis are somethin serious. kinda turned off by those blk/gold elites now, the white/gold look more appealing actually.

Back
Top Bottom