Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Had to sell my Miami nights because they got too small now I'm looking for a new pair and can't find a decent price anywhere smh

Ds cannons for 250, good price or no?

brand new yea?

I am trying to sell my sz 10 that I wore once, hopefully for that same price :lol:

For some reason the Canons run smaller than the other colorways, can't even wear them. Need to find a 10.5 :smh:

Thing that threw me off with this shoe is the inconsistent sizing. Swingmans and Cannons seem to run very snug. The Freegums I was cool going half up, those two required a rare full size up. Pain in the *** with the colorways that sellout so quick that you can't try them on.

Last edited:
brand new yea?

I am trying to sell my sz 10 that I wore once, hopefully for that same price :lol:

For some reason the Canons run smaller than the other colorways, can't even wear them. Need to find a 10.5 :smh:

Had my cannons up on the market for 250 and no interest.

brand new yea?

it's a sz 13.5 though, they looked huge, but since u guys say they run snug maybe they'll be good

Thing that threw me off with this shoe is the inconsistent sizing. Swingmans and Cannons seem to run very snug. The Freegums I was cool going half up, those two required a rare full size up. Pain in the *** with the colorways that sellout so quick that you can't try them on.
Yeah I remember hearing from a couple of people that certain colors fit more snug than others, overall you had to go at least a .5 size up for them all. Some people even went a full size up for the 9s. I think my big bangs, although they were snug, they felt a tiny bit more roomier than the other ones.
Never knew sizing was different on colorways. All mine seem to fit the same
You had to size up for all though right?

Last edited:
I don't know how some went TTS with the 9's. I went half size up and it works but sometimes I feel like I even should of went a full size up! One of the most snug feeling shoes I've ever wore

I eventually copped Blackouts for $118 and I had no idea I had to go a half size up. These 11.5 are tight as hell on me. I'm on eBay and Craigslist looking for someone to trade a 11.5 for a 12 with. :smh:

Yesterday......

84o.jpg

Congrats to bron on gettin that 2nd ring....I had to look at one of my fav Brons I own...and IMO best 9 cw....still have them DS

Top 5.

1) Big Bangs
2) Chinas
3) Summit Lakes
4) Cannons
5) Miami Nights / Swingmans......Can't choose.

Miami Vice are the best Elites but that's not saying much since I wasn't really a fan. Regular 9s FTW.

My Top 5:

1. Bangs
2. Chinas
3. Miami Nights
4. Kentuckys
5. Summit Lakes

And I liked the Elite 9s...favorite colorway was the White/Gold "Cramps" out of the 3 pairs I bought.

Wish those 4 unreleased elites dropped. Would have been all over them.

And sneakermane - them MVP elites >>> MV :smile:

Back
Top Bottom