Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
first games ps? 

UNDFTD AJ IVs:

VC2 Gundam:

How about an elephant print PS?

Last edited:
No doubt dude's PS skills are nice. The Sprite colorway is pretty decent but the only thing these pics show is the potential this shoe has to be even uglier. And before anybody gets to yelling I'm hating, you sir are correct!
laugh.gif
I cant help but hate because I really think this shoe is hideous. I've tried to force myself to appreciate the technology and the look but it just wont happen. Kinda like I don't find Angelina Jolie attractive, give me Jennifer Aniston any day. I am super curious to see what they do with the Post Season version tho and how the lows are going to look...
We know you don't like the shoe...you mention it EVERY page.

people try to give advice to nike on what they should do, they are the best sports brand on the planet, they know exactly what they are doing with these lebrons (if only the JB sigs would get this much design/promotion effort)

No doubt dude's PS skills are nice. The Sprite colorway is pretty decent but the only thing these pics show is the potential this shoe has to be even uglier. And before anybody gets to yelling I'm hating, you sir are correct!
laugh.gif
I cant help but hate because I really think this shoe is hideous. I've tried to force myself to appreciate the technology and the look but it just wont happen. Kinda like I don't find Angelina Jolie attractive, give me Jennifer Aniston any day. I am super curious to see what they do with the Post Season version tho and how the lows are going to look...

Marquee Sole got the Bred X's in Size 8 for 289. Somebody go buy em.

Last edited:
Those Photoshops are serious lol. Nike should lerbthe people decide this yrs colorways, and quantities, make this shoe for the people, by the people lol
All the colorways are completed already. Colorways are chosen during the shoe design process and (finally) applied after shoe design is completed.

BUT ARE THEY REALLY EVER GOING TO MESS WITH THE SILHOUETTE OF THE SHOE WITH COLOR TAGGING LIKE THAT^^^ ??

Good lord. I lost interest in all basketball shoes the past couple of years. However, these would be copped instantly. It has that classic Bron cw blocking from his early sigs.

I really like the the design of the X. It's the best one since the III, imho.

Last edited:
Good lord. I lost interest in all basketball shoes the past couple of years. However, these would be copped instantly. It has that classic Bron cw blocking from his early sigs.

This is what I love about the sneaker community. While I personally think the X is hideous, this particular person thinks its a great design and I respect that. People having different opinions on different models is what keeps the shoes fluid and constantly moving until they find the perfect home. Personally if I wanted Lebron's early Sig feel I'd go get Lebron's early Sigs, as most are still available through various means. I'm rooting for all that are fans of the X to have a great year. It'll be just as fun for me as it will be for you to see what colorways Nike releases for this life cycle.

This is what I love about the sneaker community. While I personally think the X is hideous, this particular person thinks its a great design and I respect that. People having different opinions on different models is what keeps the shoes fluid and constantly moving until they find the perfect home. Personally if I wanted Lebron's early Sig feel I'd go get Lebron's early Sigs, as most are still available through various means. I'm rooting for all that are fans of the X to have a great year. It'll be just as fun for me as it will be for you to see what colorways Nike releases for this life cycle.

wow i had know idea that you didn't like these :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom