Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^
4 useless comments (including this one) courtesy of me :lol:

I like discussing shoes and thought this was a forum to do such. My mistake, :lol:

^^^
4 useless comments (including this one) courtesy of me
laugh.gif

I like discussing shoes and thought this was a forum to do such. My mistake,
laugh.gif
I don't mind it, that's why i'm on here, other peoples perspectives when reasonable makes for good discussion. I was just curious how he didn't know you ain't like em, no way he read the thread. 

Whoever makes this PS's, you've got some serious skills.

This shoe >>>>>IX, but really, not on par with the 8. I'm hoping the quality on these is more like the regular IX than the Elite. Missing lots of my gold swoosh after ONE game. :x

I don't mind it, that's why i'm on here, other peoples perspectives when reasonable makes for good discussion. I was just curious how he didn't know you ain't like em, no way he read the thread. 

HAHA! True, I have said I dont like these like 10 times, but I'm sure he was being sarcastic. I've stated it so many times because thats how disappointed I am. I was REALLY looking forward to this shoe when I was under the impression the Hyperposite was the next Lebron, especially after Petrie hyped them up with that quote. Now that I've seen the Kobe 8 model I literally have no shoe to look forward to this upcoming fall, kinda sad. Jordan retro's are crap, foamposites are going the way of Lil Wayne's music after Carter 2 (bubblegum) so I'm just out of luck with new releases. Depressing...LOL

sorry if this has been covered but....... can anyone tell WHAT IT READS ON THE BOTTOM OF THE HEEL OF THE SHOE ????????????

FORGED .......

????

anyone ??? thnx

You know what... I'm personally coming around to these BIG time. Those navy-midsole First Games are fire, as well as the green-midsole UNDFTDs. Hell, the elephant print PS even looks pretty good. Thanks vcshoxj6, it's greatly appreciated. If any of these actually manage to come to fruition my wallet might be in serious trouble.

not getting hype at these ps'...nothing ive seen so far makes me think nike will do a 2 tone colorblock on the bulk of the shoe

not getting hype at these ps'...nothing ive seen so far makes me think nike will do a 2 tone colorblock on the bulk of the shoe

that's what I'm saying--- dudes gassed up like the PS's will look like the shoe. They probably will NOT.... as we've seen with the CWs released this shoe will not reach the potential it actually should.

That is I highly doubt it will. Not taking away from dude's PS skills but he just gettin' ya'lls mouths already for OJ and it nuttin' but a swallow left in the container :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, while those PS's are dope (mad props to the photoshopper), they almost set us up for extreme disappointment because now we have an idea of how dope these can be, but the question remains WILL THEY BE? And something tells me Nike will make the dopest of CWs + shoes and I ain't spending anywhere near $315 RETAILfor a pair of kicks, no matter how dope...

I'm just afraid Nike will butcher a lot of the uppers with different colored vents which is really uninspiring and doesn't maximize the potential of the shoe. The claw pattern that vcshoxj6 has been working with is one of the nicest feature on the design but Nike probably won't even highlight it. We're probably all being a bit too pessimistic though. I'm sure there will be a few nice looking prints/ color combinations.

Last edited:
Yeah, while those PS's are dope (mad props to the photoshopper), they almost set us up for extreme disappointment because now we have an idea of how dope these can be, but the question remains WILL THEY BE? And something tells me Nike will make the dopest of CWs + shoes and I ain't spending anywhere near $315 RETAILfor a pair of kicks, no matter how dope...

I agree that might be the harsh reality.

sorry if this has been covered but....... can anyone tell WHAT IT READS ON THE BOTTOM OF THE HEEL OF THE SHOE ????????????

FORGED .......

????

anyone ??? thnx

judging by the pics on the first page, "forged mmiii," i.e. forged in 2003.

I'm not a fan of the silhouette (at least not in pictures), but those photoshops are :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: Naturally any cws that release that look even close to as good as those will be $315 and I won't buy them out of the principal of not allowing Nike to continually price gouge me.

These PS's are really good.....almost too good in the sense that when the real colorways actually drop, they may not live up to the expectations we've created! :lol:

i doubt theres gonna be many releases of the $300+ versions... but i expect them to be the limited releases/cws that people will want. I guess they see it as if people are willing to pay that much in resell value, why not make it retail. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom