Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see this happening when the first hot CW is released...
:lol:

For those that are never learned there colors in preschool...

This is ORANGE,

b_1344842659_230.jpg

b_1344842660_344.jpg

This is MANGO,

154x068.jpg

x0xj7k.jpg

It even says "Silver/Orange" on the Marqueesole.com site. Keep being that idiot to call them Mangos, when that's NOT the colorway :x

If the hot pink on the Floridians was black instead I wouldn't be tripping off the breds looking like that.

I bet if the Floridians had a GTID sole everybody would sing a different note :lol:

Last edited:
This is ORANGE,
This is MANGO,
It even says "Silver/Orange" on the Marqueesole.com site. Keep being that idiot to call them Mangos, when that's NOT the colorway :x

The orange on the Xs definitely look more of a true orange than Mango.

Last edited:
That Tiffany PS looks dope!

I just wish the color of the pods were the same as the upper. Otherwise, it has the hyperfuse feel to it
grin.gif

This is ORANGE,
b_1344842659_230.jpg

b_1344842660_344.jpg

This is MANGO,
154x068.jpg

x0xj7k.jpg

Calm down. After Petrie had the nerve to basically use nearly the same exact colorway and placement as the mangos they can be called the mangos. Little effort in design and colorways.

Bring on a new designer for the 11 because it has high expectations to live up to just based off the model number

lol im feeling the olympic colorway but they rest look lame

i hate lebron james as a person......

ughhhh :rolleyes

I'm just now noticing, correct me if I'm mistaken but, the shoe lace eyelets are the interior flywire? This shoe maybe one of the best performing shoes in history with all the technology and potential lockdown of that flywire lace system, remains to be seen. Its too bad the shoe is still too ugly to rock casually....

thanks i forgot about the "orange vs. mango" lesson my 1st grade teacher gave us ...it's like calling the white cement IV's the....uhh....white cements, when you know...

Peru, Laces go through the eyestay and the dynamic flywire. When you tighten the laces it gives you the lockdown feel. Hyperdunk 2012 and Lunar glide 4 has the same set up.

Calm down. After Petrie had the nerve to basically use nearly the same exact colorway and placement as the mangos they can be called the mangos. Little effort in design and colorways.
Bring on a new designer for the 11 because it has high expectations to live up to just based off the model number
JP doesn't choose the colorway, Nike does.

they're alright, once again I'll have to see these in person to make a full decision. The reverse check kinda bothers me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom