Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
NDC

DATE STYLE NAME COLOR PRICE STYLE #
10/04/12 LeBron X+ Sport Pack Photo Blue/Windchill-Tidepool Blue $270 542244-400
10/04/12 LeBron X+ Photo Blue/Windchill-Tidepool Blue $200 598360-400

I cant believe the price tag for GS, will be eaither 140 or 145, (slipping my mind right now). Im guess next 2 years they will crack the 160 mark, Whodathunkit. :x

That Alonzo Mourning GIF always gets me, it's just hilarious no matter how its applied. I'm actually excited about the Lebron X now, not so much the silhouette but the colorways. So curious to how the Christmas, BHM, All Star, SB/MV, Miami Night and Dunkman turn out. Not to mention the potential awesome colors of the lows. Got my fingers crossed for another Sprite colorway, slept on the 8 Low. After seeing that Windchill in person I have a renewed excitement for the Lebron Line again, including the drama that's sure to follow some major releases considering the 3 level price point. The GS is $140?!?! My girl will be getting Converse this year for Christmas, LOL!

Last edited:
NDC
DATE STYLE NAME COLOR PRICE STYLE #
10/04/12 LeBron X+ Sport Pack Photo Blue/Windchill-Tidepool Blue $270 542244-400
10/04/12 LeBron X+ Photo Blue/Windchill-Tidepool Blue $200 598360-400
I'm easily coppin the $200 pair...I see ppl hoppin on the "Blue Diamond" bandwagon now...

^damn kids will be getting robbed for their lebrons at $168 :smh:

Last edited:
Lmao well i guess might be my best bet..... wonder what peeps gna copp now... loool 2 bills soind better even though
Oly appeal mre to me.... but 3 bills for a pair ill rock less than 10 times this year for sure....
Gametime decision lol @ memphis comme t though

So, did Nike make the GS sizes for performance as well?

What does an eight year old get for a buck fiddy?

Never understood why someone would drop that much for a GS that'll be worthless in less than a year's time.

ok homie "to each his own"These are looking like a crapshoot right now and if i don't win, ill just aim for the blue joints. Don't have any mono-chromatic blue kicks in my collection anyway plus the $200 version wont hurt. 

awwwwww cry me a river

Nike has lost their damn mind charging $150 for GS. :x .....In the future we may be looking at $200.

Of course people are hopping on the blue diamonds...they were never bad to begin with. Wasn't some earth shattering wild *** colorway so cats overreacted negatively. If you like the china 9's and like the 10's, I don't see how you frown on them.

They've been on my radar since we first seen them. So far, its my only for sure cop, since they played us on the olys.

Those pinks are crazy nice. Assuming they come in toddlers, my daughter will have them on the release date.

Last edited:
So, did Nike make the GS sizes for performance as well?

What does an eight year old get for a buck fiddy?
laugh.gif
tired.gif

nikes smart charging rape prices for a GS. think about it. how many little kids who are bron fans who have rich parents who blow money like its nothing? nike knows that the little cocksuckers will wine to their parents about how they just have "TO HAVE THE SHOES". I see you nike tryna get that disney/nickolodeon money.

EDIT: FWIW im entering both raffles at the HOHs in my city. Gl to everybody tryna win an opportunity to purchase a pair.

Last edited:
Nike got people against each other for a "chance" at purchasing a $200+ sneaker lmao... Love the game man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom