Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the two I wanted, next up 20% off two ID's then I'm chillin...

P.S. The Best Dunkmas hands down are the 4's! :D

Yep.

Only pairs of Xs on my radar right now.

They are the Dunkmans.

I believe they're called the "Atomic" Dunkmans this year hence the symbol.

The "Volt" colorway on this shoe is actually a color called "Atomic Green"

It is a little less Yellow, more Green than Volt...

JM

bunch of garbage colorways coming out. Wouldn't even get them if they hit the outlets at 50% off

i thought these were gonna be my new favorite LeBron model.. but after wearing them and having them in person, i have to say the 8s are still on top for me

Last edited:
Never had that many mixed feelings on a shke in my life....
Normally its just copp or not.... but m back n forth on the x

Besides 'Aways' this pic isn't doing anything for me
sick.gif
mean.gif

Colorways have been pretty horrible thus far. I was expecting better from Nike
eyes.gif
Same here, except I would get the Blue Diamonds but I've probably already missed the boat on those for a decent price. I like the design of the shoe, so hopefully we see some colorways that can just make them look good or a ton of options on Nike ID

After all these recent pictures I know one thing, money will be saved/spent elsewhere. The colors I've seen are meh at best. Olympics and maybe Jades only thing remotely looking good.

Honestly if lebron was not attached to this shoe, you could easily mistake this for a 2013 version of Nike's hyperfuse bball line. Without lebron these would sit on the shelves like all the other nike bball shoes out there. It's that bland to me. :x

Honestly if lebron was not attached to this shoe, you could easily mistake this for a 2013 version of Nike's hyperfuse bball line. Without lebron these would sit on the shelves like all the other nike bball shoes out there. It's that bland to me. :x
:smokin

This is a very informative thread,as for the lebron X's,they seem to be just a pair of hyperdunks and hyperfuse with the lebron logo on them,the pass few lebrons have basically been the same sneaker with some minor changes,nice design and detail nike put in to these though,great thread though

Adelpho'CooL'
Collect 4 Life
Nassau,Bahamas

Surprised no one mentioned it...

Marqueesole pics of the Jades do not have the special lining.

Today's release has the special lining. Is the answer as simple as, "Well yea...cuz MarqueeSole and all those other overseas early sellers are selling fakes"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom