****Official ROCK Music .. What are you listening to??****

so yea warped tour yesterday

Here's a brief rundown of who I saw

Parkway Drive: this was my most anticipated band and they were sick. Lots of energy and they played a great set. During Picture Perfect Pathetic their vocalist told us to chill out, being a little too aggressive in the pit i guess :lol:
laugh.gif

A Static Lullaby: never really listened to these guys that much, but my friends were really into them, they were alright.

Bad Religion: awesome

blessthefall: I hadn't really listened to them much before this but they really impressed me with their performance. Need to check them out.

Drop Dead Gorgeous: By far the worst band I saw all day. God awful.

Hawthorne Heights: I'm not gonna lie I kind of enjoyed their set. All of the hot girls were there dancing along. :wow:
eek.gif

It Dies Today: Great set, new vocalist is IMO better than their old guy. Chatted with a couple of the guitarists for 5 minutes at the merch tent. cool.

Killswitch Engage: they ruled

Throwdown: sound ten times better live than on the cd. great set. Digging the new Pantera-@#%$ sound of the new songs.

Underoath: They were the last band to play and there was an absurdly ridiculous amount of people watching, by far the biggest crowd I saw of the day, which I still don't understand why but whatever. Definately put on an awesome performance though even if the scenesters took it to a whole nother level of emogay during the breakdowns.

I'd say it was worth going to even though it was hot as balls all day(mid-upper 90's).

Getting ready for Incubus on Monday and then @#%$ Symphony X :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
TeamNO DICEHOMESLICE
Living the Dream since 1992​

cd's in the car past week...

phish - live in brooklyn
talking heads - the name of this band is....(live)
les claypool - of whales & woe
derek trucks band - songlines
and just saw daft punk last night at lollapalooza...more electronic, but their "rock" type @#%$ is way good..."robot rock"
eek.gif

Smashing Pumpkins - Cherub Rock. The solo is just so :pimp:
pimp.gif
"A good friend of ours said that if the same laws were applied to U.S. presidents as were applied to the Nazis after World War 2 that every single one of them, every last rich white one of them from Truman on would have been hung to death and shot - and this current administration is no exception. They should be hung, and tried, and shot. As any war criminal should be. But the challenges that we face, they go way beyond administrations, way beyond elections, way beyond every four years of pulling levers, way beyond that. Because this whole rotten system has become so vicious and cruel that in order to sustain itself, it needs to destroy entire countries and profit from their reconstruction in order to survive - and that's not a system that changes every four years, it's a system that we have to break down, generation after generation after generation after generation after generation... Wake up" -Zach de la Rocha

^ Definitely Kissing Families. I'm still on teh look for the Pikul cd. cant find it anywhere in retail stores.

Mute Math - Control

TREOS-The Earth Sings Mi Fa Mi :smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
Call me a safe bet, I'm betting I'm not. Glad that you can forgive
Only hoping as time goes, you can forget​
TEAM​
I HATE erm...​

The Smiths - Ask
HANG THE DJ"Because the music that they constantly play, says nothing to me about my life..."

White Stripes - The whole White Blood Cells album
I forgot how great this album was. I will be blasting this in my car tomorrow
HANG THE DJ"Because the music that they constantly play, says nothing to me about my life..."

Fuel- Angels & Devils. I was a big Fuel fan before Brett left, I'm a big fan with Toryn here. It's a great disc.

Seventh Day Slumber- Finally Awake. Christian Rock band who actually went from modern rock to hardcore. Another good disc.

I've been going back listening to some Dishwalla and Third Eye Blind lately too.
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
-Shaquille O'Neal

Back
Top Bottom