Official S.C./N.C. Summit - 7.24.07' - Myrtle Beach,SC

Myrtle Beach still stands for me.

We don't even have to step foot on the beach, we can just chill outside of the beach, hit the outlets, and do whatever.

Mall, Outlets, Nascar Park for some Go-Kart racing, Shop, Dinner, Chill...

...or, everybody can just stay at home and post on NT like we do anyway.

Which one sounds better?

I'd rather get out the house, take a roadtrip, hit the beach, have some fun, and meet some new people...than stay in my city, be bored, stuck in the house with nothing to do all day...

I don't care if 5 people show up, we can still have some fun, you guys are making a mountain out of a molehill, seriously. :D
happy.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

I'm fly times fresh multiplied by def.

That means at least 5 of us are going to Myrtle then. Me, jrp44, Katie, Treb, and JStudent45.

Treb and Katie both had valid points.

Treb Im with you man, even if there's handful of us who gives @#%$!

ok if we do the myrtle idea, when will it be i gotta have an advance notice for work, ima asst. manager at footlocker and we need like 3 wks notice

Flipside1212, a date has already been set bro. You can ask for time off now if need be. Tuesday July 24th.
Deadstock Flip 3s Size 8.5 $150 Shipped Anywhere

YO!

Quote:
Nascar Park for some Go-Kart racing
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

That's what we been trying to say Mike bout the Go Karts

YO!
Quote:
As for Charlotte, that's the central location for Most of NC Nters around that area. Yall voting Charlotte are from or around there and live there now. I for one, will not be going to Charlotte if that's what you guys decide.

Yes, I live in Charlotte. But there's no way in hell you can tell me straight faced that Charlotte isn't in the CENTER of North & South Carolina. No way.
Quote:
IF its just SC Nters and a few NC Nters going to Myrtle, then that's how it's going to go. Myrtle > Charlotte any day of the week. We're having a Summitt to meet and chill with each other right? Not exactly to go to all these Tier accounts, boutiques, etc.

We don't have to have no huge gathering anyway for it to be our first. I'm going to Myrtle Beach Tuesday July 24th. Any of you coming, I'll see you there. Charlotte is definitely a waste of a three hour drive for me and for NTers in SC. :smile:
smile.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||
Don't Call it a Comeback

thats cool if you wanna do it at myrtle beach, its wat the group wants not just individuals, and its not my first time posting in the southeast forum, i just dont post here that much, i dont post unless i have something to say, thats just me, maybe we can do something like first year myrtle, second charlotte, and so on
TeamFreshPrince​
TEAMYANKEES​

Sounds like a good idea krider31.

And Ant, why do ALL of your post concern statement from me?? How bout some original thoughts my man? You always play people off prior statements. I just wanna see one post from you that doesn't have a bcfuture quote in it.

You wanna call it the S C Summitt in Myrtle? That's fine, but I'm still going. You don't have to.

I'm down for Myrtle too then. So count me in. I never was against it, but I only preferred Charlotte because I had never been. Myrtle Beach might be old to me, but I came to the conclusion it'd probably be better this time around because I'm getting to meet some cool people.

So, again, my vote is for Myrtle.

Like Krider said, maybe MB this year and Charlotte the next time.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
A Free XBOX360 for $1.

sckid20 is back!​

How about we just stay home and be bored all day and do nothing, since nobody came come to an agreement...

haha.

TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

I'm fly times fresh multiplied by def.

YO!

lol yall crazy
lets make it in raleigh nc!!!!
chea!

M55!!!
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

So my photoshop skills are below sub par . . ..

NTers who are planning to attend so far:

jrp44, fab0louskt, bcfuture, flipside1212, krider31, spacej23, Treb2k5, Jordanstudent45, AirJordan17, tha23greatest.

That's already 10 of us which would be fine with me. Poofyo101 where you at man? Memphis, Ant, are yall planning on coming?

Let's get some more input and around June 1st, I'll create the actual itinerary for our 1st Summitt.

make it on a weekend, a @#%$ gotta work m-f

and the @#%$ dont be out on no tuesday, you know fri-sun they walking the strip :smh:
smh.gif

and damn bc u excited i see, its just meeting people and talk about the same damn thing we talk about on here.... some damn shoes

imma tell u how its gonna be:

- some wackass mofo's
- some kool mofo's
- some chillass mofo's (me)
- some1 tryna stand out and act silly
- bunch mofo's tryna wear they best fit to impress
- bunch of mofo's lying about they part of town on how they got it on lock, how they dont pay retail for nothing, how they "boy" hook em up with everything, how they got this and that but " left it at home"
- some1 tryna tell lame @#%$ jokes while every1 fake laugh but doing this : :smh:
smh.gif
inside they head
- some mofo who left they money @ home and say they will pay you back
- etc....

guess ill see yall there, wit my 8)
glasses.gif
on and when a @#%$ walk by imma lift them up and be like :wink:
wink.gif

then take em back to the car in the backseat and get my :evil:
devil.gif
on, she gone be satisfied and be :smokin
smokin.gif
Code:

Back
Top Bottom