Official S.C./N.C. Summit - 7.24.07' - Myrtle Beach,SC

Memphis, we're trying to go on a less crowded day. Everyone usually can't get off on a weekend day when we all have part time jobs.

Plus, Nascar Speedpark will be PACKED if we go on a weekend day.

And hell yeah, Im excited Memphis. Finallly get to meet other NTers.

I see it like this.

If you wanna go and have some fun and meet new people, head to Myrtle Beach.

If you wanna complain every 5 minutes, stay your @#%$ at home!
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

I'm fly times fresh multiplied by def.

^
shut up kt
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Looks like you've been took Memphis. That's three straight replies saying your weekend idea was @#%$

:smh:
smh.gif

No offense Memphis, but the week is a lot better for me as well. I'll have an easier time getting off during the week than the weekend.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
A Free XBOX360 for $1.

sckid20 is back!​

I wouldn't know anything about h.o.e.s. since Ive had a girlfriend for three years.

We're not having a Summit to meet h.o.e.s., oh wait didn't you get the memo?? :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You go to A&T right? I think I remember you saying that somewhere. :wow:
embarassed.gif
a fight on this Summit thread, it's meaningless. Youre the one backing up Memphis like he's your idol and calling out all the h.o.e.s. in Myrtle Beach to come and see you. Get a life and how about not come to the Summit. Just to ruin things. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

like i said...you were offended jus because i agreed with one of his 15 statements lol

yea i go to a&t...what i'm suppose to be scared cause you know where i go to school?
also, where did i call out all the h.oes in MB to come and see me? you just making up stuff now....lmao

Nah, just saying, knowing you go to A&T might give me a hint in knowing why you trying to start a fight. Just useful information to ponder.

And I'm through speaking to you. Im not letting you get this post full of useful information locked.

Glad you got the message, you're not as dumb as I thought. So @#%$ and h.o.e.s is the reason you want to go to MB. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
>:
mad.gif

Guys, please shut the @#%$ up , thanks!

:D
happy.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

I'm fly times fresh multiplied by def.

nah you @#%$ cause i remember that other thread you were posting in a while ago....you was throwing around stereotypes like crazy.... :rolleyes
eyes.gif
Quote:
Let's face it, affirmative action is reverse racism in that fact an African-American should get a position over a Causcasian solely because the color of skin. That's pathetic BS, and youre right, it will always be an issue for whites until the end of time.

little ignorant @#%$ like this......thats why you aint @#%$...

Are those my words? I sure hope so, I'll adhere to that statement till the day I die. Affirmative action or black vs white has NOTHING to do with this post but reverse racism DEFINITELY still goes on.

An African-American should get into college or get a job over me due to the fact your skin is a darker hue?? What kind of sense does that make?? How in the world did I have any part over what happened many years ago?? :evil:
devil.gif

I can't believe you're turning this post into something like this but we'll both be banned from NT before this is over. Sucks but it's the truth.

My membership means more to me than yours does to you since youre a newb, so I'm shutting up now. You can say whatever else you want or quote my mouth however many times you want and it will not matter to me. Go study for your exams or something. >:

yea i bet you are hittin the "report" button like crazy trying to get me banned....lol

cant we all just get along, lol, me me at the summit its goin down, chea
TeamFreshPrince​
TEAMYANKEES​

Back
Top Bottom