Official Samsung Galaxy S Thread vol. Vibrant, Captivate, Epic, Fascinate

Can't believe i haven't even seen one Galaxy S Official thread.

Theres four different versions of the Galaxy S releasing in the US.  Five if you'd like to count the Euro-like version, which Bell Mobility Canada will be releasing in due time which will have the 3G Frequencies for those on AT&T.

Samsung has had a bad rep before for not consistently putting out updates, and new firmware for their handsets.  hopefully this one will be different considering the scale at which its released.  its a series of phones

Don't really have much else to add.  if you want specs, google for it.  if you want some third party implementation, some more insight on Android platform, you'll probably find that info in the HTC thread.

Can't believe i haven't even seen one Galaxy S Official thread.

Theres four different versions of the Galaxy S releasing in the US.  Five if you'd like to count the Euro-like version, which Bell Mobility Canada will be releasing in due time which will have the 3G Frequencies for those on AT&T.

Samsung has had a bad rep before for not consistently putting out updates, and new firmware for their handsets.  hopefully this one will be different considering the scale at which its released.  its a series of phones

Don't really have much else to add.  if you want specs, google for it.  if you want some third party implementation, some more insight on Android platform, you'll probably find that info in the HTC thread.

i may cop this for the hell of it but i'm concerned about the lack of front facing camera seems to be the wave of the future here in the states now

i may cop this for the hell of it but i'm concerned about the lack of front facing camera seems to be the wave of the future here in the states now

wish i got in on the $229 w/o contract deal
smh.gif

I got the Captivate yesterday. Phone is
pimp.gif

For whoever get it and wants to minimize the Touchwiz interface, you can get Launcher Pro in the Android Market.

pimp.gif

For whoever get it and wants to minimize the Touchwiz interface, you can get Launcher Pro in the Android Market.

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

pimp.gif

ADW Launcher >

Back
Top Bottom