:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know everybody else saw Kyle getting heated with Jimmy on the sideline after one of the drives that stalled.

I hope there isn’t a rift between the two. Jimmy needs to settle down. I’m convinced tho you get a different set of officials those early TD’s stick and we’re talking bout the immense potential of this offense.

1-0

Let’s go

I hope the defense can continue to provide pressure next week.

Not sure how good the Bungles are, but I hope we pull out another win.

Coleman out for “few weeks” with ankle sprain

i know kyle's offense makes it so that you can almost plug-and-play with your RBs but i'm tired of this backfield being made of glass . hyde, mckinnon, TeCo, and brieda to a certain extent.

time to say **** it and re-sign Frank the Tank. man had a torn ACL, plays one of the most violent skill positions, and still had cal ripken durability

PFF scores

Kittle, mike person, Witherspoon, baby bosa with highest 49ers pff scores of the game

F1A61C91-415F-47CD-A98F-12ACD7B27F3C.jpeg

-I did not generate this graphic I am just reposting via twitter

Man, I hope Jimmy can get his **** situated. I fully expect him to make some super questionable decisions because that's just who he is, but one of his greatest strengths is his pinpoint accuracy. Right now, he's wildly inaccurate and also making ****ty decisions.

I don't mind throwing INTs as long as you're scoring points.

Man, I hope Jimmy can get his **** situated. I fully expect him to make some super questionable decisions because that's just who he is, but one of his greatest strengths is his pinpoint accuracy. Right now, he's wildly inaccurate and also making ****ty decisions.

To be fair to Jimmy GQ it was his worst outing ever as 9er starting QB

I expect and hope that this was his rock bottom game and that the only way he’ll be trending is upward from here

Yeah I wouldnt say he was that bad, but man my expectations are so much higher. Missing open guys, a few where he saw the open guy but the pass was inaccurate, that one to Goodwin (still should have been caught), that pick 6 was awful. Hopefully he's just getting the rust off after not playing much game action the past year, not to mention i believe this is only his 12th career start. Also tbf, the Bucs defense were flying around the field

Hopefully he's better next week and the defense continues to show out in a winnable game, starting the year off with 2 road wins would be big

Yeah I wouldnt say he was that bad,

COMP % 66.7
YDS 166
TD 1
INT 1
QBR 80.2

not TERRIBLE but definitely left a lot to be desired

Garoppolo attempted 27 passes Sunday. Only three of those attempts went further than 15 yards downfield. Eight of his 18 completions (of which only one was deeper than 10 yards — a nice touchdown throw to Richie James, 24 yards downfield) came behind the line of scrimmage.

His first-half interception (which was returned for a touchdown) was junior varsity — he locked onto one receiver and never wavered. The Tampa Bay defender read him like a drive-thru menu and scored with ease that should be impossible at the NFL level. This, on top of at least half-a-dozen passes to open receivers that he flat-out missed

but Kyle played a part too

reports are that Kyle didn't believe his WRs active/heathy could beat their secondary on the outside in 1 on 1 coverage

hence the 11+ calls to pass/shovel passses to kittle

a lot of mistakes. im happy with the win but it's not one really worth celebrating much: we only won because Tampa ****ed up and **** the bed worse than we did. I think they had 3 INTs and 5 fumbles? (sadly we only recovered 1 of those fumbles) but still 8 turnover opportunities in 1 game is a complete fail by TB.

only things i'd be "proud of" would be the defense: fred warner, dre greenlaw, nick bosa, dee ford, richard sherman, ahkello witherspoon put in work

and the special teams had a number of nice plays.

but the offense was le poo poo

Back
Top Bottom