:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I was a young mustache, I used to hate the hoodie. Now that I'm a little more seasoned in the game, I truly admire everything he does. He runs circles around the league.

no question. the man is a step ahead of everyone. that why i hate him. takes some of the fun out of when they win every year :lol:

Bosa and Ford are a legit tandem. Wilson getting called up from practice squad. Richie James should get more looks. Proud of the defense, they spent more time on the field than the offense. Kittle being Kittle.

Ford and Bosa combo looking nice!!

messy game from Jimmy, missed a lot of passes he should make.

Flags were a huge issue, killed themselves.

coleman really out for a while??

Jimmy had a few throws behind our receivers. Tad more front and good. Flags killed a few td too. Clean that up and hopefully we good

Our D didnt do bad too. Only issue was that there was instances that they were on the field for a long period of time but we got some nice inos

Bengals up...it's been soo long since we started the following monday with a win. Let us enjoy this win and get ready for Cincinnati.

This is a winnable game. Bengals run McVay's offense; our shiny new wide 9 defense matches up incredibly well against what they do.

Flags held us back quite a bit. Execution was a little ugly on O too. Seemed liked at times it got a bit crowded for the offense and it just didn't get executed/ timed well.

I think when this team gets rolling they are going to be dangerousssss

We basically won with no Kwon and no Coleman.

We have multiple game changers who will get the other offense off of the field!

Finally

Back
Top Bottom