:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Naww man, im giving credit to the defense rather than saying the Bucs **** the bed. Couldve had a few more picks and fumble recoveries

But yeah the offense was disappointing as a mug

nah all my love to the 9ers but both teams **** the bed, bucs only **** the bed harder

San Francisco was merely the second-worst team in a contest that was worthy of a consolation bracket or the preseason. They had boneheaded penalties, lackluster execution, and questionable coaching, but the Buccaneers found a way to one-up their ineptitude across the board.

Tampa Bay was so bad on Sunday that it’s truly difficult to evaluate the one area the Niners possibly showed quality.

Jimmy G playing more like A.Smith than Jimmy G. Better get ya act together quick because Sherm been ready to lead this D to the playoffs since yesterday.
Mullens on standby

Can’t help but laugh whenever I see them playing on that dirt baseball pitch all over their home field :lol:

And I didn’t realize ol Trent Brown was a fader now

damn conley, feel bad for him...sometimes it be ya own mans

hope it aint a severse neck injury. this **** don't look good

i wish jimmy would look to go deep as frequently as Carr does, even if he's overthrowing receivers deep in the secondary at least be willing to stretch the field. nonetheless, raiders offensive line doing solid work against miller and chubb.

Jimmy g was playing very conservative til he got sacked last game, that mighta open his eyes he good to go with that knee. And play calling was terrible. Dude is coming from acl injury. Much rather him than cj like a few seasons ago. Barely did any play action plays too. Ya trying to throw poor jimmy under the bus after our first game of the season and a W. If it wasnt for all those gawt damn flags we woulda CRUSHED bucs. Kittle
Had like 2 tds.

:lol: that was as much jameis putting up garbage as it was the d playing well

andy dalton, zac Taylor, John Ross gonna give us a harder time with that new la-esque offense they’re runnin

On the plus side tho Aj green and Joe mixon might be out :evil:

Back
Top Bottom