:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m not necessarily knocking kyler Murray

but I still would have taken bosa if I were them. Especially if the franchise had just spent a first round pick on qb the year before

This team continues to impress me... wow.
Bosa my god is he the best player on D in the league right now??? IVE NEVER HEARD A LOUDER CHANT THAN TODAY WHEN THE CROWD CHANTED HIS NAME AFTER THE INT

Jimmy and that INT, what’s his problem??

7-0

I didnt wanna say it bro.

but honestly, i dont wanna be fooled by contract year AA

He was really good last year too just not dominating like this year. I was a big critic but it looks like it just a while for things to click. He’s a baller

Current mood

8F7BB1D3-67F1-4348-BD3E-32CDF6B9FBFA.gif
F093EA77-BAF9-47B8-B287-EEC0C1D0B4BF.gif

What a great game. This team is legit and Kyle has the entire team on the same page. Getting Sanders involved during the 1st drive was great to see.

Ready for Thursday night!

Bruce Irvin mad mad :lol: You love to see it

dude pretty much called the niners an average team yet his side of the ball just gave up 51 points to them. something aint addin up here chief

Bruce Irvin mad mad :lol: You love to see it

dude pretty much called the niners an average team yet his side of the ball just gave up 51 points to them. something aint addin up here chief
You know when people lie and say something ain’t nice, but really they’re just jealous? That’s Bruce Irvin.

Dam feels good fellas. Everything clicking. We went from Sherm being out only gods CB to having an abundance of talent. Moseley has been balling!

Loved Wards tackle on CMC. What a game

I’m not necessarily knocking kyler Murray

but I still would have taken bosa if I were them. Especially if the franchise had just spent a first round pick on qb the year before
So you could be stuck where Jacksonville was stuck with Blake Bortles??? They did go to AFC Championship 2 years ago so you can build a great defense and win games.
But bro you don’t take any other position then QB when the QB performs like Josh Rosen did last year and your selecting 1 overall. The protection that team provides for Kyler is shaky/porous O-line but he still makes plays happen. Josh Rosen would be getting sacked frequently.
Arizona will be a team next year in my opinion that could be a playoff team.

kyler Murray will be a superstar for next 15 years.

Josh Rosen will be holding a clipboard with the ear piece in for another 15 years.

Nick Bosa got my same sentiments feel like 49ers are the Spurs when they lost David Robinson for a season ended up with 1 overall pick and Tim Duncan was selected.

Rest is history.

Hot take I know.
Keeping receipts from January. Because I knew how good this team could be with talented edge rushers. I posted this after Bosa said 49ers are much closer to being a contender than most think.

The kid is dominate and he knows the future.

Trent Baalke really has supplied this team some good players. And I’m serious.

Arik Armstead
Jaquiski Tartt
Deforest Buckner
Jimmie Ward I know it’s insane to consider.
Raheem Mostert was a camp addition he added his last year.
Ronald Blair

Of course Trent Brown was a contributor when he was here. Never forget how good Chris Borland was. Mike Davis and Carlos Hyde are solid players in the league. Even Vance McDonald is a factor now.

Back
Top Bottom