:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Besides that dumb underthrown INT, jimmy played pretty well. Boy shook off a sack and completed it downfield to extend that first touchdown drive. His connection with receivers over the middle on third downs is so good right now. They’re constantly moving the chains

that being said, i still find myself holding my breath any time he throws off his backfoot. In any case, shanny called a ****ing wizard of a game. a bunch of pre snap movement, misdirection plays, shovel passes, getting the ball into deebo’s hands...all that ****

Besides that dumb underthrown INT, jimmy played pretty well. Boy shook off a sack and completed it downfield to extend that first touchdown drive. His connection with receivers over the middle on third downs is so good right now. They’re constantly moving the chains

that being said, i still find myself holding my breath any time he throws off his backfoot. In any case, shanny called a ****ing wizard of a game. a bunch of pre snap movement, misdirection plays, shovel passes, getting the ball into deebo’s hands...all that ****
Slap hands

it is impressive how this young deam has been absolutely dominating teams this year

weak schedule or not, it is hard to blow out NFL teams week after week

Great win!

Dominated the rams, absolutely destroyed the panthers... I dont wanna hear any BS from talking heads using “weak strength of schedule” and niners in the same sentence. Patriots have a schedule softer than wet toilet paper but get none of that excuse

Bro your kidding right?? Have you seen the QB play around the league??? Only guys playing better than him are all time greats.

We’re talking about Jimmy, not the rest of the league

I’m a fan of Jimmy, but to make it seem like he’s top 5 or some **** in the league is nonsense

Still has a lot of flaws to his game

This was an eye-opener for me. We witnessed our coach thoroughly outcoach the opposition and it’s becoming a trend. We have a great coach which keeps you competitive no matter the turn over of the roster. We are gonna be good for a while fellas. He had an answer for everything. Had a good defense on their heels the entire game. This team it just feels like we have the strategic advantage every game. Lovin it

this **** is incredible. Cardinals ****ed up big time

Yeah I couldn't believe they gave up on one early first round QB for another within 1 season. seemed like they went pretty wild with that one to me.

Sure Josh Rosen might be buns, hard to say for sure yet considering he's literally been thrown straight into the fire by Cardinals and now Dolphins

but I was pretty shocked when they went QB with that 1st pick.

they really gave Kliff everything he wanted and so far its only handicapped the team in a big way

Yeah I couldn't believe they gave up on one early first round QB for another within 1 season. seemed like they went pretty wild with that one to me.

Sure Josh Rosen might be buns, hard to say for sure yet considering he's literally been thrown straight into the fire by Cardinals and now Dolphins

but I was pretty shocked when they went QB with that 1st pick.

they really gave Kliff everything he wanted and so far its only handicapped the team in a big way
You can’t be serious.

Handicapped??? The worst offense in football last year???? Now they’re middle of the pack offense. Bros Kyler Murray a incredible young QB if you don’t see it then I’m confused for you.

Back
Top Bottom