:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Havent cards beat us like the last 4 games or something? They better not be tricky this go around lol

That INT to Kuechly Jimmy G threw this week Was an awful decision.

Rewatching the game in man coverage and Dante Pettis Wide open on 5 yard out he was just glued to Kittle on that play from the snap.

Y’all boys are right about him needing to be sharper if were gonna be No. 1 seed in NFC Green Bay and New Orleans are strong teams right now.

Cards probably not even going to have either of their good running backs on Thursday. I feel better about that game than I did this Panthers game and we beat the **** out of the Panthers
The just traded for Kenyon Drake. Not that he is a worldbeater, but just wanted to point that out

Like many I expected yesterday to be our toughest game yet. Did not see that 51 spot coming but damn it was enjoyable. Went with a friend of mine to BWW to catch the game but I wanna try and watch it again today because I'm there's always something you miss when watching at a public place. Especially when you have obnoxious Raider fans cheering for every little thing they do :sick:

On another note, bought some tickets last night and I'm heading down to Arizona for Thursday Night! Tickets were stupid cheap! One of the great things about being Los Angeles Faithful is we got 3 options to see the team play where the drive isn't so bad! Anyone else heading down?

The just traded for Kenyon Drake. Not that he is a worldbeater, but just wanted to point that out
Good. He’s been pathetic at pass protection. Defense should throw him around.

My boy is a dolphins fan I’ve had to endure some of their games through the years at his house.

Trent Baalke really has supplied this team some good players. And I’m serious.

Arik Armstead
Jaquiski Tartt
Deforest Buckner
Jimmie Ward I know it’s insane to consider.
Raheem Mostert was a camp addition he added his last year.
Ronald Blair

Of course Trent Brown was a contributor when he was here. Never forget how good Chris Borland was. Mike Davis and Carlos Hyde are solid players in the league. Even Vance McDonald is a factor now.
Crazy seeing this list. Gotta give it to Lynch & Co., for giving the players a chance, as they should. At least we dont have the situation with the folks across the bridge, where Gruden is getting rid of anyone he didn't draft.

Was out of the country this weekend but was proud to return home to news of the 50 burger yesterday. Can't wait to get home and run the game back and watch it all unfold.

On another note, bought some tickets last night and I'm heading down to Arizona for Thursday Night! Tickets were stupid cheap! One of the great things about being Los Angeles Faithful is we got 3 options to see the team play where the drive isn't so bad! Anyone else heading down?

Havent made it to the Arizona game in a few years, but went to that game for a decade straight. Arizona fans are the dumbest sports fans I have ever come across. Have a good time bro.

Dam just rewatching the highlights. Bosa has to be one of the best picks in the last decade...

Has there been a 1st rounder with this much impact in their first 7 games?

not saying it's the same but the last DE i can recall coming into the league as a rookie and just wrecking shop was jevon kearse. dude's name was constantly being mentioned. i remember the league being shook because offensive lines had no response for his motor and strength.

i would say aldon smith as well but i'm still pissed he destroyed his own career.

Havent made it to the Arizona game in a few years, but went to that game for a decade straight. Arizona fans are the dumbest sports fans I have ever come across. Have a good time bro.

I had my Frank Gore jersey on their and a Cardinals fan gave me a high 5 because he thought it was a Cardinals jersey. :lol:

Like many I expected yesterday to be our toughest game yet. Did not see that 51 spot coming but damn it was enjoyable. Went with a friend of mine to BWW to catch the game but I wanna try and watch it again today because I'm there's always something you miss when watching at a public place. Especially when you have obnoxious Raider fans cheering for every little thing they do :sick:

5hr drive for me....Decisions, decisions lol

Re-watching that Bosa INT...I bet he could've dragged Allen a couple more yards if he wanted to lol

Pass was tipped :wow:. Wonder if it was for kittle.. woulda been a ino if we didnt have sanders there

That INT to Kuechly Jimmy G threw this week Was an awful decision.

Rewatching the game in man coverage and Dante Pettis Wide open on 5 yard out he was just glued to Kittle on that play from the snap.

Y’all boys are right about him needing to be sharper if were gonna be No. 1 seed in NFC Green Bay and New Orleans are strong teams right now.

THIS!! Pettis was WIDE OPEN. Hella frustrating

Jimmy is looking more and more comfortable in the pocket though. I think he'll be at top form by the Green Bay game. (with his weekly INT of course)

What a pickup in Tevin Coleman.

And DJ Jones showed his speed when he sacked Allen.

Back
Top Bottom