:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They paid a hefty price to get Adams. But I supposed when your player development hasn’t been up to its expectations then trading 1st rounders isn’t that big of a deal.

They definitely overpaid, but their recent first-round picks have been straight-up trash. It was a no brainer for them.

Yea Seattle is a very good team who'll be picking at 25 and beyond.

Plus they cant draft in the first, Marshawn was the only 1st rounder of their key players in those Superbowl runs and they didn't even draft him.

spoiler alert big name players like that moving almost always results in over paying

whether its draft picks, contract money, or both

2 first rounds, 1 third round, and they need to make him one of the highest paid safeties in league

not a very sustainable plan

i've never heard of this guy so i can't speak to credibility but

"[JPA] Sources: The #49ers and George Kittle are nearing an agreement on a huge long-term contract extension. Should see something get wrapped up soon for the superstar TE. "

Idk who he is

but it’s not a spoofed name account or any other kind of twitter troll

if you look at the account it's been posting real stuff since 2019

jamal adams, coach zimmer, michael benet all that stuff thast been happening hes been posting

but im not sure if he doesn't just post stuff after it happens and make educated guesses.

like he might have no source and just be posting this so that when kittle gets extended (which seems super likely) he can say "called it"

IDK

Does NFL have a bubble plan in place? Given baseball’s situation today if football does not have some sort of bubble they are tone deaf.

Does NFL have a bubble plan in place? Given baseball’s situation today if football does not have some sort of bubble they are tone deaf.
32 teams, 53 players + player personnel, teams staff and coaches, for a 16 game season with a league who didn’t even want to test in the first place.

it’s not feasible for the NFL.

if MLB and or NHL fail I'm really not holding my breath for NFL.

sucks too because last night i was drinking a beer, watching the Giants beat the Dodgers

besides the empty stadium, cardboard cutout fans behind home plate, and fake crowd noise pumpin thru the speakers, things actually felt slightly "normal"

i should have known it was too good to be true :lol:

i tried telling y’all, they can want to start a season all they want but people start testing positive and it’s a wrap

...hey, at least they banned jersey swaps though :lol:

Last edited:
It will be difficult for the NFL to carry out all the season unaffected, something like what the NBA is doing would be ideal but yea all the players and personal per NFL team Cant do that. Also traveling from city to city with the whole squad there is bound to be some setbacks. Hopefully there isn’t but have to wait and see.

the more tests the better. Find it early before it starts to spread.

Back
Top Bottom