:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you can use up to 10 gift cards in 1 purchase.

1991DC9E-EB11-483F-B846-06363104A2C9.png

this is a brilliant trick. imma have to do this next time i order off fanatics. did you buy those GCs in store or online?

Gilmore did not report to camp. What you guys thinking? I would toss em a 3rd
The real red81 red81 would’ve gave a breakdown of how Gilmore would fit in this scheme and how new DC Demeco Ryan’s would utilize the 4x Pro Bowler if we gave up said 2022 3rd Round Pick

Hope red is good, think someone said he’s on another forum?

why he dont want us man:frown:

last time he was here red was for mac jones pick lol

and the media schills are saying mac jones is learning the pats offense at an alarmingly fast rate, cam newton going to be in shambes on the bench week 1

"But McGlinchey told KNBR he’s added weight this offseason, and he looks it. He’s up to 315-320 pounds, a roughly 15-pound increase. He said it was a “huge emphasis” to get stronger."

Little ***** McGlinch no longer a little *****?:nerd:

another player who's supposed to finally step up and play up to his draft position?

we've heard this story with with soloman thomas. i won't believe it until we see it with McG.

mc G played better ball that Solly sadly

i bet if you lined them up against each other the McGrinch stumps Solly 7/10 times

in fact maybe we'll even see them go head to head for a few series early on in the 9ers vs Raiders week 3 preszn game

speaking of linemen, anyone have expectations of arden key? wonder if kocurek can do anything for his career

They didn’t give up too much to get him so replacing him because he’s missing 1/3 of the season will be somewhat of a priority given our poor injury history.

Back
Top Bottom