:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When you're getting bodied by Blaine gabbert in a QB competition, you resort to social issues.

If you're really about that social change life, leave football and go do something about it like glen coffee, Chris Borland and many others have. Dude's rhetoric I s nothing but a distraction. Now, the niners must brace themselves for the backlash they'll receive after they cut this turd, not for his refusal to stand during the us anthem, but for being an overpaid bum of a QB.

Last edited:
When you're getting bodied by Blaine gabbert in a QB competition, you resort to social issues.

If you're really about that social change life, leave football and go do something about it like glen coffee, Chris Borland and many others have. Dude's rhetoric I s nothing but a distraction. Now, the niners must brace themselves for the backlash they'll receive after they cut this turd, not for his refusal to stand during the us anthem, but for being an overpaid bum of a QB.

Hot take level 1000: Yoooo what if my dude heard he was about to get cut and was like "nah b; they can't cut me with my fist up in the air"

Chill can't be. [emoji]128546[/emoji]

that boy tank coming on super strong. finally starting to look like the first-round talent he was coming out of college.

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/T...553d-9666-40d0-8ae8-6ee1b1adc8fe?sf34470576=1

the new smash bros?? 
nerd.gif

Got damn nessa kitty must be that damn good
I wonder if kap is going to take a stand for animals next since he's a recent convert to veganism.

he also recently became a Muslim. Address islamophobia, too?

The only oppressing going on in Kaepernick's life is the oppressive *** whooping sunshine is putting on him in this QB competition. :lol:

Last edited:
Got damn nessa kitty must be that damn good
I wonder if kap is going to take a stand for animals next since he's a recent convert to veganism.

he also recently became a Muslim. Address islamophobia, too?

The only oppressing going on in Kaepernick's life is the oppressive *** whooping sunshine is putting on him in this QB competition. :lol:

:lol: at that spoiler

People in this thread may remember a month or two ago I was telling kap to S T F U about Islam, becoming a vegetarian, growing an afro, and all this other **** and to worry about QBing. Seems like he's done the opposite.

Have you seen his twitter feed lately? Dude has gone full on SJW.

Now this ***** not even gonna stand up during the national anthem? Like what  does he think? Is he spearheading some new revolutionary "half-black millionaire star athlete lives matter" campaign? The way he responded was so arrogant too, "I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color". 

Well, Kaep, I have a message for you! 

Last edited:

People in this thread may remember a month or two ago I was telling kap to S T F U about Islam, becoming a vegetarian, growing an afro, and all this other **** and to worry about QBing. Seems like he's done the opposite.

Have you seen his twitter feed lately? Dude has full on SJW

Now this ***** not even gonna stand up during the national anthem? Like what  does he think? Is he spearheading some new revolutionary "half-black millionaire star athlete lives matter" campaign? The way he responded was so arrogant too, "I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color". 

Well, Kaep, I have a message for you! 
preach brother

Along with baseball, football is the most American sport in the world, to purposefully not stand to make some kind of anti-America statement...
eyes.gif

Maybe I could see it if he was winning games, playing well, and making a social stand like champions have in the past...

But Kaepernick about to be tweeting for social justice from the sideline while watching Blaine ******* Gabbert QB this season and soon will be SJWing, being triggered, and tweeting from his couch at home next year.

Right? That's one of the biggest problems with what Kaep did. Now every time any of the players or coaches are interviewed some dumbass reporter is gonna ask for their opinion on "Kaep's stand". It's a HUGE distraction and a tangent storyline to a team that really doesn't need any more distractions or tangent storylines (cough Yorks/Santa Clara/Harbaugh, cough Jarryd Hayne, cough Chip Kelly, cough) 

he should stand up to jed and fight him for control of the 49ers. Nike collection on a pole match? maybe blaine can kidnap nessa for chip to embalm her and sacrifice her on a giant metal american flag?

the ppv could be called Jihad To Go There, at levis stadium.

Big ups to Kaep. Winning or losing he stands for what he believes in the same way half of ya'll stand for yours behind a keyboard.

Big ups to Kaep. Winning or losing he stands for what he believes in the same way half of ya'll stand for yours behind a keyboard.
yup, he sure stands up for what's right by spending thousands of dollars on sneakers made by oppressed chinese children or listening to music that advocates black-on-black violence. sounds like an exemplary social activist.

Last edited:

Standing up for what he believes in? Like sleeping with his teammate's ex? Like driving himself home in his car after that backbreaking loss to Oakland leaving the rest of his teammates to ride the bus without him? Like stunting his collection of Nike/Jordan shoes online that were made in sweatshops by people who have it much worse off than anyone here in America? Like showing up to the EPSY awards weraing suits that cost four figures and were made in sweatshops by oppressed people while making designers millionaires?

He didn't stand up during the national anthem, yeah what a real hero, he's so brave it must have taken a lot of courage and sacrifice to not stand up.  /s
mean.gif

Funny you say "whether he wins or loses" when he only really started "standing up for what he believes in" around the time he started losing. 

Last edited:

yup, he sure stands up for what's right by spending thousands of dollars on sneakers made by oppressed chinese children.
Quote:

Standing up for what he believes in? Like sleeping with his teammate's ex? Like driving himself home in his car after that backbreaking loss to Oakland leaving the rest of his teammates to ride the bus without him? Like stunting his collection of Nike/Jordan shoes online that were made in sweatshops by people who have it much worse off than anyone here in America? Like showing up to the EPSY awards weraing suits that cost four figures and were made in sweatshops by oppressed people while making designers millionaires?

He didn't stand up during the national anthem, yeah what a real hero, he's so brave it must have taken a lot of courage and sacrifice to not stand up.  /s
mean.gif

Funny you say "whether he wins or loses" when he only really started "standing up for what he believes in" around the time he started losing. 
It's his business - period. The same way half these ******** companies and people want to talk about diversity and being pro black now - it's a trend. People are mad inconsistent. We slurp these athletes until they aren't doing anything for us anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom