:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopefully Armstead too 
nerd.gif

chip said they're just being cautious, and that if it was a regular season game, he'd be active. we should be good to go. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Which game are you guys gonna be watching tonight? I got my eye on Detroit V Balt, hoping to see Q make a couple more catches that'll make us regret letting him walk 

I don't know what thread you've been reading but no one has said Kaepernick is "not a topic of discussion or employed by the 49ers". 
Exactly my point - whether or not YOU agree him he's still  topic of discussion and still employed by the 49ers - you're still a fan either way. As a fan you subscribe to him and his employer winning or losing.  

I subscribe to the sorry *** Oakland Raiders even though i don't agree with everything they do and everyone they hire.

If you hate the man and don't support him, feel like he's ******** or switching up- then don't support him. Period. Don't subscribe to the team. 

I wish the 49ers well - I just find Kaep's timing to be...interesting. I understand and support where everyone is coming from and I also question whether or not this will be a distraction going forward. The 49ers by far have had one of the most interesting offseasons and I think they are going to surprise a lot of people. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Exactly my point - whether or not YOU agree him he's still  topic of discussion and still employed by the 49ers - you're still a fan either way. As a fan you subscribe to him and his employer winning or losing.  

I subscribe to the sorry *** Oakland Raiders even though i don't agree with everything they do and everyone they hire.

If you hate the man and don't support him, feel like he's ******** or switching up- then don't support him. Period. Don't subscribe to the team. 
Dude I don't know what it is you are packing into that pipe of yours and smoking over there but you are tripping hard. I can choose to not support what Kaepernick does and still be a fan of the team. I can support or not support whatever the **** anyone in the world does and I'll still "subscribe" to the team. 

I don't know what the **** the Oakland Raiders have to do with this or why the **** you're "subscribing" to them if you're a 49ers fan (or why the **** you keep using the word "subscribing") but keep Raiders talk on the Raiders page. 

You're living in this bizarro black and white world where if you "subscribe to the team" (by which I must assume you mean be a fan) you have to support any ******* decision any ******* person on or associated with the team makes. I don't **** with that mentality, you see, and that's where I am different from you. I think for myself on all of the issues that come up individually and if someone on the team I "subscribe" to does something that I think is dumb, hypocritical, or otherwise whack I will speak on it, guaranteed. 

I'm all for siding with justice but the issue I have with Kaepernick's display is that it doesn't do anything for anyone but bring negative attention to himself. If he really wants to show a display of protest then park your *** in front of your city officials office with an army of oppressed people and air out your grievances there.

Dude I don't know what it is you are packing into that pipe of yours and smoking over there but you are tripping hard. I can choose to not support what Kaepernick does and still be a fan of the team. I can support or not support whatever the **** anyone in the world does and I'll still "subscribe" to the team. 

I don't know what the **** the Oakland Raiders have to do with this or why the **** you're "subscribing" to them if you're a 49ers fan (or why the **** you keep using the word "subscribing") but keep Raiders talk on the Raiders page. 

You're living in this bizarro black and white world where if you "subscribe to the team" (by which I must assume you mean be a fan) you have to support any ******* decision any ******* person on or associated with the team makes. I don't **** with that mentality, you see, and that's where I am different from you. I think for myself on all of the issues that come up individually and if someone on the team I "subscribe" to does something that I think is dumb, hypocritical, or otherwise whack I will speak on it, guaranteed. 

Same except no is one packing any pipes or smoking anything - again that's an assumption. You're two for two. 

Are people's issue with his stance or him refusing to stand for the anthem?

Hypothetically speaking if he took this social stance without his refusal to stand for the anthem with some of you still look at him in a negative light?

Are people's issue with his stance or him refusing to stand for the anthem?

Hypothetically speaking if he took this social stance without his refusal to stand for the anthem with some of you still look at him in a negative light?
That is a great question. I live in a house of 49er fans (two of which switches sides (lame)). Stick by your team. 

in spite of all our differences, we all congregate in this thread because we all share the common love for the 49ers.

we spend more time talking about his off-the-field, frivolous ******** than we do his on-field play. enough is enough. i'm only discussing him from a football perspective from here on out.

this dude was absolutely atrocious last night. driskel, only in his 3rd preseason game, looked more composed and steadied in the pocket than kaepernick does in his 6th season in the NFL. he's picking up right where he left off last season: frantic, indecisive, and inaccurate.

Last edited:

in spite of all our differences, we all congregate in this thread because we all share the common love for the 49ers.

we spend more time talking about his off-the-field, frivolous ******** than we do his on-field play. enough is enough. i'm only discussing him from a football perspective from here on out.

this dude was absolutely atrocious last night. driskel, only in his 3rd preseason game, looked more composed and steadied in the pocket than kaepernick does in his 6th season in the NFL. he's picking up right where he left off last season: frantic, indecisive, and inaccurate.
This is all true. 

To be fair our receivers were not getting open no matter who was at QB last night. When you look at our offense numbers: attempts, completions, yardage, time of posession, etc. we're actually lucky  we got that Gabbert drive for a touchdown at all. 

To be fair our receivers were not getting open no matter who was at QB last night. When you look at our offense numbers: attempts, completions, yardage, time of posession, etc. we're actually lucky  we got that Gabbert drive for a touchdown at all. 
that's not true. the windows are brief in chip's offense, but are they consistently there. kaepernick is too indecisive. he processes the field WAY too slow and then the window closes immediately.

this is a triangle snag concept. kap is reading the cornerback at the top of the  screen. the inside receiver will draw away the slot corner. the outside CB sinks back to cover vance and QP is open underneath. kap not only makes the wrong read, but he delivers the ball late.

I06gIN1YhoLE4.gif

I can post more.

i am sick and tired of people giving this guy an excuse. the receivers are open, he's just TERRIBLE.

Last edited:
To be fair Kaep had to scramble as soon as he got the ball in his hands on a lot of plays for some odd reason.

Back
Top Bottom