:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kyle def wanted Beathard
this.

cj is pretty comparable to peterman. played from under center, clean mechanics, solid accuracy, and solid athlete.

tbh, i didn't watch enough iowa games to have a feel for him.

Last edited:
Gonna have to see some tape. Doesnt sound like he would be starting anytime soon though

3 minutes into cj's tape, and it's pretty clear beathard has a much better arm than peterman. good feet, too. seems like throwing with anticipation could be his best attribute.

Last edited:
As an ISU grad who was forced to watch a **** ton of iowa games, beathard is not an impressive qb. Good athlete but he wont be a starter any time soon.

giphy.gif

kyle must like his ability to throw off the play-action.

im going to watch every iowa game from 2016 tonight 
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sorry that u went to isu bro.
was there last year for a wedding, enjoyed that taco pizza tho

sorry that u went to isu bro.
was there last year for a wedding, enjoyed that taco pizza tho

I can't complain, I have a solid job because of it.

Red81, save yourself the time and just watch the Florida game. Granted he got hurt in like the second quarter, but all of my friends who graduated from iowa are texting me laughing

im not really sweating it. kyle has an excellent reputation evaluating QBs. kyle was the one who pushed for cousins in washington and tried to get the browns to take jimmy G.

he also has the red lobster in his corner.

for him to trade up into the third to grab CJ is telling. he clearly likes this dude a lot. he took him earlier than he did cousins.

Last edited:
I can't complain, I have a solid job because of it.

Red81, save yourself the time and just watch the Florida game. Granted he got hurt in like the second quarter, but all of my friends who graduated from iowa are texting me laughing
i think saw that game. did he hurt his hammy?

maybe i am thinking of someone else... 

so many damn players in my head. ffs, i spent days watching cooper rush.

cooper ******* rush.

Last edited:
im not really sweating it. kyle has an excellent reputation evaluating QBs. kyle was the one who pushed for cousins in washington and tried to get the browns to take jimmy G.

he also has the red lobster in his corner.

for him to trade up into the third to grab CJ is telling. he clearly likes this dude a lot. he took him earlier than he did cousins.

Agreed. At this point you trust that shanihan found his dude. I will say this, if he learns to throw tough throws on the run he could be dangerous. He is deceptively fast

i think saw that game. did he hurt his hammy?

maybe i am thinking of someone else... 

so many damn players in my head. ffs, i spent days watching cooper rush.

cooper ******* rush.

Yeah I think he tweaked his hammy. That offense all around was pretty awful last year.

carl lawson must have some serious medical red flags. this mirrors andrew billings last year.

Back
Top Bottom