:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mike Davis didn't impress me at all in his two seasons. It's crazy that all the highlights from his college days were him, he didn't run anything like that when he was here.

TBH, joe williams, if his head is clear, is going to push los for his starting job...

Mike Davis didn't impress me at all in his two seasons. It's crazy that all the highlights from his college days were him, he didn't run anything like that when he was here.
That happens a lot though. Just doesn't translate over or things happen when guys get signed and all that disappears. 

who? james conner? 

if so, two completely different players. joe williams is a way better athlete. a lot more explosive. williams can take it to the house on every touch.

conner is a savage. hammer. yards after contact.

Last edited:
When I see CJ doing bootlegs and playactions I think of when Kyle and Matt Ryan torched Ken Norton in Oakland last year and I just see opportunity.

The guy can throw on the run pretty decent too. Not bad. Kyle killed the Raiders across the middle. 

Last edited by a moderator:

When I see CJ doing bootlegs and playactions I think of when Kyle and Matt Ryan torched Ken Norton in Oakland last year and I just see opportunity.

The guy can throw on the run pretty decent too. Not bad. Kyle killed the Raiders across the middle. 
what is RM doing? no LBs? wtfeezy

carroll phillips at the start of the 5th would be nice. 
nerd.gif

george kittle!! excellent pick. this dude is one of the better pass blockers in the draft and has really good hands. 

love it.

Last edited:
joe williams and george kittle are damn good additions to our offense. 

Last edited:
Happens all the time in NCAA basketball, baseball, football, minor league hockey. Guys like him go from being the best player on their college team, but most of their teammates aren't even gonna make the NFL, sometimes they even the best in their conference, but once again they're playing against like 60% of guys who will never see a pro snap.

Suddenly they go from being the best in their team, or conference, or whatever, to playing with a bunch of guys who also were the best of the best.

Big fish in a small NCAA pond turns into a tiny shark in an ocean of great whites in the NFL.

The Reggie Bush, Jamarcus Russel, Vernon Gholston, effect 

i've heard that mike davis doesn't really love football...
mean.gif

actually, i've heard this about a couple of the guys baalke brought in, particularly marcus martin. someone told me this guy dreaded playing football, but his family forced him into it.

Last edited:
Well going forward this means I'll be watching more 49er games this season and Raiders before they ship off to Vegas. 

There WILL be good ball here in the Bay Area. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom