:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So Coyle was in there while Bow was watching from the bench.

Smh

Hyde too. Seems like maybe they tryna see what they have to explore trading them

It pains me to say this but Navorro after two catastrophic leg injuries is no longer a good LB. He is strictly a phone booth come down hill LB and he used to be so much more than that. I miss old Bow I know he's prolly gone after this year but what a great player at one point and a great person. I went to the game at Fed Ex 4 years ago and Bow being from D.C. Stayed after to sign autographs for 50 plus people. He will be missed.

Yea man. His line backer play before the injuries were some of the most amazing play I’ve seen in my generation or time of watching this game. He was set on a path to be with the greats. Unfortunately that was just a freak and catastrophic injury that it doesn’t seem like he’ll bounce back from.

The combination of Bowman's lengthy contract (becomes a UFA in 2023) & injury history are going to be repellant to a lot of teams. Not sure what Trent and Chip were thinking with that 4 year $77 million contract extension they gave him in 2016, he already was on contract until 2019, why extend til the end of the 2022 season?

49ers probably going to have to offer to foot some of the Bowman bill if a trade were to happen.

You guys know I'm usually VERY patient with draft picks. I usually reserve judgment until guys have been in the league for a couple years and won't even consider using the bust word until after around three seasons in the NFL. But the Ahkello Witherspoon pick is looking like a terrible one. The dude finally is active, and he suffers a concussion on the first snap...wtf.

Really? A concussion on the first play of your career? Call me a cynic, but I can't give this dude the benefit of the doubt after that video. I can't help but think Ahkello was looking for a way out. :smh: I don't know how the scouting department didn't see that video of that ****ing punk talking about wanting to be like Chris Borland and get paid and get out.

Last edited:
You guys know I'm usually VERY patient with draft picks. I usually reserve judgment until guys have been in the league for a couple years and won't even consider using the bust word until after around three seasons in the NFL. But the Ahkello Witherspoon pick is looking like a terrible one. The dude finally is active, and he suffers a concussion on the first snap...wtf.

Really? A concussion on the first play of your career? Call me a cynic, but I can't give this dude the benefit of the doubt after that video. I can't help but think Ahkello was looking for a way out. :smh: I don't know how the scouting department didn't see that video of that ****ing punk talking about wanting to be like Chris Borland and get paid and get out.

could be worse i suppose, we could've spent a first round pick on gareon conley

Trubisky's first throw was a beauty.

And a throw Hoyer can only dream of making. He can't make throws outside the numbers to save his life.

Last edited:
Hahahah I know right dude airmails all throws downfield outside the hashes except that throw him and Garcon hooked up on in Rams game.

This is a mighty impressive throw for the first throw of your career. No joke, Hoyer has missed this exact throw about ten times this season.

Look at that timing and ball placement.

Another thing to consider is that CJ may not be looking that great in practice.

I dunno. Football coaches are a stubborn breed. For our sake, I hope the switch happens soon.

And I know I'm a lone island on this one but I actually agree with Shanahan that keeping Hoyer at starter for now is the best course.

We're 0-5

Is Shanny secretly a member of team tank? :emoji_thinking:

14719335_1676601275986464_3219689458550964224_n.jpg

I'm going with the stubborn theory, this is the same dude that wouldn't kill the clock with a 25 pt lead in the sb

I am on the start CJ train, but it actually has very little to do with Hoyer being the s**ts. We need to know what we have in CJ, and this year is literally the only chance he will be able to showcase what he can do.

Lets say he doesnt play this year. Then what? We sign Cousins/draft Rosen/trade for Luck and CJ doesnt play next season either. (I was half kidding about the Luck thing.) So we would have now traded up to a relatively high spot to reach for a QB that has gotten 0 playing time and is behind our new franchise QB? That does do him or us any good whatsoever.

Hoyer being Hoyer just makes matters worse.

^Agreed. That's the main reason I'm confused why CJ hasn't gotten a chance yet.
There's 11 games left, so I'd like to think he'll get a handful of starts before the end of the season

Back
Top Bottom