:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Niner fam, didn't get to watch the Colts game. Just got back from my 5 day Disneyland trip, during which I proposed. Im officially engaged. Yes she is a big Niner fan and comes from a Niner loving family. One day we'll create a little Niner faithful, but now to plan a wedding :D

Hey Niner fam, didn't get to watch the Colts game. Just got back from my 5 day Disneyland trip, during which I proposed. Im officially engaged. Yes she is a big Niner fan and comes from a Niner loving family. One day we'll create a little Niner faithful, but now to plan a wedding :D

Congrats bro!

Glad somebody got a W this week. >D

Congrats how was Disneyland after the proposal

Congrats how was Disneyland after the proposal

Amazing. I bought discontinued "Just Engaged" buttons on Ebay and wore them after and got tons of special treatment from cast members. We were given private rides, free Mickey ears, free engagement ornaments, free surprise deserts after dinner. The staff at the Disneyland hotel treated us real well and helped me out with some surprises I had set up. It was an amazing trip.

And thank you to everybody!

Congrats man! That's awesome, wish you guys nothing but the best!

:pimp:

congrats my G! we expect your wedding suit to be red and gold while your fiance's wedding gown is a jersey dress made from a throwback jt o'sullivan jersey.

we can ask hyper cutter to officiate your wedding for a nominal fee

Your blessed bro. Congratulations

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom