:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cox missed 2 games with a calf injury, not 3.
Brah he got hurt in the 1st quarter of the Giants Game week 3 before last night he had played 100 snaps. Doggy don't do me like that I watch all the games from beginning to end. Fletcher Cox is a dominate interior defender but he's missed a lot of time so far this year.

Bowman being shopped, and there are suitors. I kind of hope he ends up in Oakland. His family can stay in the Bay, and he can compete for a Super Bowl.

Will never forget what you did in red and gold, 53.

the feels bro, go figure with this organization ... they owe it to him to go to a competant franchise.

dude left it out on the field game in and game out.

Hopefully with a 2nd or 3rd since we have multiple we use it on another solid stud lb to pair with reub next year

Or use those multiple 2 or 3 to trade back into the first for one?

Any candidates you’re scouting for us next year even though it’s still early red81 red81

Skills player on offense? DB?

Trading Bow for a 5th round just seems so cancerous. But what else are you gonna do with a guy who's regressing that is signed until 2023? :sick:

Carlos Hyde & Dontae Johnson in contract years they're next. Hyde to try to kick tires and get any return on, DJ clearly no one will want to trade for and won't be offered an extension.

That would leave, what, 3 guys from the Jim Harbaugh Superbowl squad?

Staley, Kilgore, and Celek

Don't sleep on the kid Elijah Lee. He's precisely the type of player(athlete) these systems love to develop. I think they like the idea of having Smith, Reuben, Ray-Ray and Lee next season.

Any candidates you’re scouting for us next year even though it’s still early red81 red81

Skills player on offense? DB?

I've already got a good feel for the entire draft at every position. I'll start posting stuff in November. We want to give our lovable losers a chance to fight out of this funk before we turn our attention to the draft.

Damn. Really don't want to see Bow in another uniform, but he deserves it.

That pick 6 to send us to the playoffs in the finale of Candlestick..goosebumps every single time.

The pass deflection to send us to the Super Bowl :frown:

Pretty sure (might be mistaken) he's the one who stripped Ahmad Bradshaw before they blew it dead for "forward progress" in the NFCC

MON5T3R forever appreciated :pimp:

With the amount of cap space we have, I don’t want these dudes being cheap and not eating some of his contract up

Could we get a QB in return? :lol:

The truth is he gave up his knee for this team in 2013 and never recovered. He's just not the same player we grew to love. Watching him cut on the field made me cringe.

Back
Top Bottom